[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do underage white boys love these faggots so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1498164853612.jpg (221KB, 860x573px) Image search: [Google]
1498164853612.jpg
221KB, 860x573px
Why do underage white boys love these faggots so much?
>>
>>74445122
SRS those are 3 different guys not 2
>>
>>74445122
1. They are edgy. White boys love to feel unpredictable so they flock to stuff everyone else in their demographic is into.

2. They are eccentric. White people love to also feel unique and eclectic so they also flock to stuff everyone in their demographic also likes.
>>
Zog brainwashing
>>
They're today's nu-metal. It really makes sense when you think about it.
>>
>>74445122
Why do they all look like they are about to cry from taking a massive cock up their ass
>>
File: wiggas.jpg (70KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
wiggas.jpg
70KB, 750x750px
>>74445122
the one in the middle is completely lost. no hope for him desu the poor lads deranged.
>>
I just noticed something in ur image. None of them can grow a beard. Is this due to low T?
>>
>>74445256
Its an act retard
>>
>>74445219
This is actually a really interesting way to look at it.
>>
Because MILLENNIALS are all emasculated little PUSSIES! They didn't fight in a war like my dad did, now that was a real man. When he was 18, he wasn't listening to roodypoo fairyboy rap, he was fighting the Nazis! Now if only you kids could learn that sense of responsibility too. You are all young men, and you are just like my son, wasting your lives on this forum listening to terrible homosexual rappers! Get a girl! Enlist! Go to the gym! Get a job! Do something! Buy a house! I had a house at 23!
>>
>>74445281
Haga epic irony man uproot!
>>
>>74445268
saw him shouting some unintelligible gibberish while proceeding to fire shots out of a moving car in to the night. i think that qualifies as legit insanity.
>>
>>74445281
That was pretty cringe-y m8. You sound like a misguided millennial who hasn't fully grasped satire yet. 0/10
>>
>>74445281
>>74445281
fuck off morning joe
>>
>>74445312
>says his shitty meme AdLib which is just "let's get it" condescended
>fires a single bullet out of car

Truly a deranged madman. Its just an act bro. His video editor has talked about this

https://youtu.be/URmaiOadJdY
>>
>>74445316
This was legitimately funnier than that awful post
>>
why do like 95% of new rappers have dreads?
>>
>>74445387
Its the current trend.
>>
>>74445122
ngl i do enjoy lil peep alot. but the other 2 no. especially x her so shitty.
>>
cause their faggots themselves
>>
>>74445510
t. underage white boy
>>
i fucking hate x i dont understand why people like him

he's a c-tier soundcloud rapper with ifunny ear rape beats
>>
>>74445281
>he was fighting the Nazis
Likewise, we shall be fighting fascists. This time at home, so it will be the final solution of fascist question.
>>
>>74445510
I can tell from your grammar that you're an underage white boy.
>>
ITT white boy meme rap fans hating on white boy meme rap fans for being more white than them
>>
>>74445122
Because they're faggots themselves. That's why they wear romper suits and girly clothes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.