[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out that the the gay alt rock pop band that sings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 630x420px
Just found out that the the gay alt rock pop band that sings "Cirice" likes to dress up like a bunch of faggos and pretend their music is harder than what it is. What does /mu/ think of Ghost?
>>
Scooby-Doo chase music
>>
scooby doo chase music
>>
>>74444606
One of the worst bands to ever set foot on this planet. That frontman papa-faggot makes me angry
>>
One or two of their songs are tolerable just because of the band but the singers voice is so fucking annoying and doesn't fit the music or the theme at all.
>>
>>74444606
Ghost are in a unique position because they're shilled by both hipster media (Pitchfork, etc.) that usually shits on metal and by metal neckbeard media (MetalSucks, Metal Injection, etc.)

the result is mediocre music with an insufferable fanbase of autists
>>
I love Ghost! so much they annoy muh tru metalfaggots so much
>>
>>74444606
it's good doom metal when you're not looking at them
>>
File: metal neckbeard starter pack.png (1MB, 1722x1049px) Image search: [Google]
metal neckbeard starter pack.png
1MB, 1722x1049px
>>74444822
>>
>>74445170
>a non-metal band annoys a /metal/fag this much

glorious
>>
>>74444606
Curse Fenriz for memeing this band into existence.
>>
>>74444606
Square Hammer is their only good song because of it's faux 1960s vibe. Otherwise, the band is full of themselves, especially the singer that sounds like a kid going through puberty.
>>
>>74444606
I've seen Ghost twice the first time they sucked and the second time they were okay.
I wouldn't mind them as much if they dropped all the gimmicky bullshit and just owned being a 70s hard rock revival band. Plus got a new singer who isn't a cartoon character.
>>
I think it's funny how all of their songs are literally Satan worship, I dig their guitar and bass but the singer is just fucking terrible.
>>
>>74445170
>Metal is a brotherhood, man. We pick each other up in the pit
I cannot tell you how many times I've heard this verbatim
>>
>>74447636
Also
>metalheads are the nicest people you'll ever meet
>>
>>74447684
But it is quite true.
>>
>>74447684
>story about how a guy at a metal concert pulled up a girls shirt/being too rough to a girl in the pit/ etc. and everyone else beating him up for it
>>
>>74447768
Not always, and it comes with the implication that metalheads are some scary group, when in reality they're overweight men wearing jean vests with beards and long hair, LARPing as satanists and vikings
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.