[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Dance Gavin Dance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dgd.jpg (46KB, 633x461px) Image search: [Google]
dgd.jpg
46KB, 633x461px
What does /mu/ think of Dance Gavin Dance?
>>
>>74441466
kurt is easily the best. tillian is boring and jonny is fucking horrible. like how is this even a discussion.

they're not great regardless though.
>>
>>74441474
I like Tilian more because I think he's a better fit for their over-the-top approach to post-hardcore. DGD isn't really a band whose lyrics I can connect to, so his poppier approach fits right in for me.

You're right about Jonny tho, dude is a fuckin train wreck
>>
>>74441466
Listened to them when I was an angsty faggot teenager. Music is unlistenable now. See: anthony fantano
That being said, tillian was best
>>
>>74441466
This band has the most cringeworthy song titles I have ever seen

"And I Told Them I Invented Times New Roman"
"It's Safe to Say You Dig the Backseat"
"Lemon Meringue Tie"
"The Backwards Pumpkin Song"
"Turn Off the Lights, I'm Watching Back to the Future"
"Surprise! I'm from Cuba, Everyone Else Has One Brain"
"Me and Zoloft Get Along Just Fine"
"The Robot with Human Hair, Pt. 3"
"Hot Water on Wool"
"Hot Water on Wool (Reprise)"
"Burning Down the Nicotine Armoire, Pt. 2"
"Reprogramming Mental Preprogramming"
"I'm Down with Brown Town"
"Powder to the People"
"The Robot with Human Hair, Pt. 2½"
"Heat Seeking Ghost of Sex"
"Privilously Poncheezied"
"Swan Soup"
"The Robot with Human Hair, Pt. 4"
"Death of the Robot with Human Hair"
"Turn Off the Lights, I'm Watching Back to the Future, Pt. 2"
"Stroke God, Millionaire"
"Eagle vs. Crows"
"Death of a Strawberry"
"Chucky vs. The Giant Tortoise"
"Flossie Dickey Bounce"
"Petting Zoo Justice"
"Chocolate Jackalope"
>>
File: Capture.png (2KB, 361x44px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2KB, 361x44px
>>74441947
Welcome to post-hardcore, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>74441466

Kurt was the best, he was during A Lot Like Birds too, which is why that new album sucked total ass without him.

Sianvar > Secret Band > DGD
>>
>>74441947
*holds up spork*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.