[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>destroys your band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: WYOM.jpg (56KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
WYOM.jpg
56KB, 600x300px
>destroys your band
>>
>>74434530
>Goes on to make the greatest solo career of all time
>>
>>74434530
Lennon killed the band by being a tryhard trendhopping faggot
>>
>>74434556

TEMPORARY
>>
2bh yoko's career was fucked by having the beatles introduce their retarded normie fans to her actual interesting shit
>>
>>74434530

Band was already melting down when said Japanese person appeared. Said person was already an established artist in her own right, and went on to make highly influential experimental music of her own.

Fun fact: Ms Ono is ranked at #11 all time best selling dance artists by Billboard (based on weekly performance on Billboard's Dance Club Songs chart, from its Aug. 28, 1976, inception through Aug. 27, 2016.)

http://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-top-dance-club-artists
>>
File: IMG_2320.jpg (87KB, 980x1471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2320.jpg
87KB, 980x1471px
>>74434530
>doesn't beat that wife that actually deserves it
>>
Yoko literally gets so much shit but she dindu. It's racism and sexism which allowed this hatred of her to permeate so widely, nothing less.
>>
>>74434854
>woman who insisted on attending band sessions with the four of them dindu nuffin
m8...
>>
>>74434800
give some examples here, i remember seeing one of her exhibits way back in the day it was full of what looked like actual trash
>>
>>74435125
she literally just released CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED reissues
>>
>>74434616
Yes the guys who wrote songs like strawberry fields, a day in the life, happiness is a warm gun,tomorrow never knows, and in my life was the downfall of the Beatles. He should have just helped paul produce his granny shit then we would have had albums filled with song like maxwell and obla di bla da.
>>
File: fucking vietnam shit.jpg (346KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
fucking vietnam shit.jpg
346KB, 1366x768px
>letting an azn art thot destroy your band
Just how BETA do you have to BE?
>>
>>74436989
Still not as beta as having a mental breakdown and crying like a bitch in your car after hearing strawberry fields forever because you know you will never make anything as good.
>>
>>74434556
That faggot needs to learn trigger discipline
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.