[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pleb Filters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: resizedimage600451.png (101KB, 623x289px) Image search: [Google]
resizedimage600451.png
101KB, 623x289px
ITT: Pleb Filters
>>
Analord series is the true pleb filter.
>>
>>74431097
This is not pleb filter
>>
Green Calx is the best track on there.
>>
File: Pleb Filter - The Album.png (250KB, 1322x493px) Image search: [Google]
Pleb Filter - The Album.png
250KB, 1322x493px
>>74431097
>windows media player
>>
You are straight up deaf. You are just HEARING Kygo, you are not LISTENING to his music. Kygo transcends lyrics in no other way a producer ever has. Kygo is truly something different and he is transforming Pop music and giving a new look for House. You have no respect for the amount of time it took him to create his masterpiece or the amount of time it took for him to release it because he thought it wasn't good enough yet. This review is so unprofessional and sad and it should be taken down. You know nothing about Kygo and you just strung some facts you read online and just hastily opened your music listening service and previewed some of his songs to make a quick buck by writing this article. You are a disgusting person and I feel sorry for you because you don't listen to Kygo like I do. He has changed my life, musically. There are so many explotives I want to say to you but I want this comment to be seen. I want the truth to be LISTENED to. You should be fired. Stop wasting your time posting negative stuff about good musicians when you should be being negative about music that is actually bad like Fifth Harmony and Megan Trainor.
>>
>>74431097
>letting other people's taste affect your own tastes
This is the ultimate pleb filter
>>
>>74431590
You're a retard.
>>
>>74431629
You are straight up deaf. You are just HEARING Kygo, you are not LISTENING to his music. Kygo transcends lyrics in no other way a producer ever has. Kygo is truly something different and he is transforming Pop music and giving a new look for House. You have no respect for the amount of time it took him to create his masterpiece or the amount of time it took for him to release it because he thought it wasn't good enough yet. This review is so unprofessional and sad and it should be taken down. You know nothing about Kygo and you just strung some facts you read online and just hastily opened your music listening service and previewed some of his songs to make a quick buck by writing this article. You are a disgusting person and I feel sorry for you because you don't listen to Kygo like I do. He has changed my life, musically. There are so many explotives I want to say to you but I want this comment to be seen. I want the truth to be LISTENED to. You should be fired. Stop wasting your time posting negative stuff about good musicians when you should be being negative about music that is actually bad like Fifth Harmony and Megan Trainor.
>>
The whole album is a pleb filter. You can immediately tell someone is a pleb because they listen to Aphex Twin.
>>
>>74431097
music from mars
>>74431152
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.