[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of The Clash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0369.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0369.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
What do you think of The Clash?
>>
poseurs
>>
more like The Trash amirite
>>
>>74430877
London Calling is the greatest album ever made.
>>
One of the worst bands of all time.
>>
one of the greatest bands ever. London Calling is incredible. Joe Strummer was a fantastic lyricist. Plus they're one of the few bands where their singles that aren't featured on the albums are just as great and important as the ones featured. (White Man) in Hammersmith Palais is pure brilliance.
>>
sounds like pirate music
>>
London Calling is one of the most overrated albums of all time. It's boring crap.
>>
Faux-commies making faux-punk rock. At least the 2 songs in London Calling that aren't filler are nice I guess.
>>
>>74430897
>>74430912
>>74430927
>>74430950
>>74431019
>>
s/t and london calling are classics
>>
Why does everyone on /mu/ hate The Clash?
>>
>>74431092
contrarianism
>>
I like Gimme Enough Rope and some assorted dubby/dancey songs they did.
>>
>>74431019
>I went to the place where every white face
>Is an invitation to robbery
>And sitting here in my safe European home
>Don't want to go back there again

what did they mean by this
>>
>>74431184
>what is satire
>>
>>74430877
They were, like the Sex Pistols, a better influence than actual band/songwriters. A lot of much better bands said "shit, I could do better than this" and were largely correct.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.