[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nu-Pixies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Nu-Pixies.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nu-Pixies.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Are the new Pixies worth seeing perform live? Are the new albums any good? Will they play alot of older songs on tour too or just their new stuff? If they do play their old stuff will it still be a good show?
>>
They're worth seeing for that sexy Kim replacement.
>>
I saw them in 2014 and they looked like they couldn't give less of a shit

glad it was at a festival, would've never paid for that experience
>>
can't speak for their live performance but the two new albums ain't bad. obviously not up the level of their original albums but as far as modern alt rock goes you could do a LOT worse

indie cindy > head carrier
>>
>>74428975
their newest album was so bad, i lost all faith in them
>>
>>74429041
>>74429075
Is the replacement alright, I mean she wont be as good but is she ok? Also some of the songs from the newest album seem alright but not as great/powerful as before. Seem to be more of the same vain as "Here Comes your Man." "Might as Well be Gone" "Tenement Song" and "All the Saints" I literally just listened to the new album so I probably need more time to digest it. But there seems to be nothing like "Gouge Away" or "Hey HQ"
>>
>>74429111
I'll need to listen to Indie Cindy next now.
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>74428975
seen them in 2015 and recently in France
worth the show because the essentially play their older stuff, few of the post reunion album.
+Paz Lenchantin
+their drummer is great, and basically seeing a good band start with seeing a good drummer
>>
>>74429278
Think that'll still be the case now that they've realeased a second album since then?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.