[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brian Wilson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Brriiaaaaan.jpg (309KB, 800x981px) Image search: [Google]
Brriiaaaaan.jpg
309KB, 800x981px
So I seen Brian Wilson doing Pet Sounds and it was really wonderful. He was doing all the hits, then Pet Sounds and it was all great. Backing band was absolutely unreal, Al Jardine was pretty cool, the instruments were great. Brian Wilsons was even pretty good for what he did, even if he was a bit staccato, but that's understandable and it was still a lot more all the better for him being there.

Plus, he also sang Love & Mercy at the end of it, giving his best vocal and it sounded really amazing. Completely glad I went to see him.

Can we have a Beach Boys thread? Listening to all their discography at the moment.
>>
>>74425762
1. Pet Sounds
2. Smiley Smile
3. Surf's Up
4. Friends
5. Wild Honey

t b h
>>
>>74425779
1. Pet Sounds
2. Surf's Up
3. Friends
4. Sunflower
5. Smile Sessions
Wild Honey hasn't clicked for me. I might relisten to it right now.
>>
File: Carl Wilson.jpg (113KB, 530x398px) Image search: [Google]
Carl Wilson.jpg
113KB, 530x398px
Who's runner-up best Beach Boy to Brian?
Pic maybe related
>>
>>74425810
listen to the stereo mix from 1967 Sunshine Tomorrow

>>74425811
Al
>>
>>74425811
1. Carl
2. Bruce
3. Al (He would be higher if he had some better songs that he wrote)
4. Those guys on Holland
5. Dennis
6. Mike
>>
>>74425844
>Dennis that low
But he wrote Forever and had the best solo album
>>
File: Brian-Wilson.jpg (424KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Wilson.jpg
424KB, 1500x1500px
>>74425925
>But he wrote Forever and had the best solo album
>>
>>74425981
That's second best
>>
>>74425762
1. Pet Sounds
>the biggest gap you can think of
2. Smile Sessions
>a reasonable gap
3. Surf's Up
4. Sunflower
5. Love You
>>
>>74426027
Love You has some of the best Beach Boys songs ever but also a lot of laughably bad ones. I'd say even 20/20 is better than Love You.
>>
>>74425925
>>74425844
How the fuck can you not like Dennis Wilson?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti8DXSkETf4

(I feel like there's a longer version of this but I can't find it)
>>
Does anyone else think Brian is legitimately on the autism spectrum? I mean, look at not only how he acts now but also as far back as the 60s. He's had obsessions with things that nobody else would reasonably have. He's always had a sort of awkwardness when it comes to socializing. His whole personality just screams Asperger's. What do you guys think?
>>
>>74426027
Do you mean Friends?
>>
1. Pet Sounds
2. Today!
3. All Summer Long
4. Summer Days (And Summer Nights)
5. Shut Down volume 2
>>
Can someone explain to me why Mike Love was in the Beach Boys?
>>
>>74427396

Yeah, he definitely has a lost of spasms/quirks that are unique to him. Totally an aspie.

Mike Love is a Chad compared to Brian Wilson.
>>
>>74428572
But he's bald
>>
>>74425811
Brian > dennis >>>
>>
1. pet sounds
2. surfin usa
>>
1. Pet Sounds
2. Smile Sessions
3. Friends
4. Love You
5. Today!
>>
File: yay.gif (3KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
yay.gif
3KB, 50x50px
>>74427396
There is that real awkwardness to him. When he's on stage and stuff he seemed really silent and didn't do a whole lot apart from sit down, look around and occasionally play the piano. For a lot of it he just had his hands on his lap. Also rocks back and forth along to the beat.

But it could also be largely explained by a lot of the personal shit relationships he's had with close people and fuck loads of drug intake. Who knows?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.