[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You now remember Live Reminder that this forgotten 90s band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: live.jpg (47KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
live.jpg
47KB, 839x835px
>You now remember Live
Reminder that this forgotten 90s band has 4 platinum albums.
>>
Were they good live?
>>
I think I have the smallest subconsious memory of seeing the little text on mtv saying live live and thinking "huh, neat" then changing the channel to hippos fucking.
>>
>>74424823
If it wasn't so hard to find their music they wouldn't be.
>>
>>74424823
Throwing Copper is probably the only good post grunge album
>>
>>74424823
And? Oasis sold like 70 million records yet most people only know Wonderwall as a meme song but don't even know who Oasis is.
>>
>>74427806
Everyone knows who Oasis is senpai.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170807-132442.png (591KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-132442.png
591KB, 1280x720px
>>74427905
>>
>>74427905
/mu/ - debates regarding Oasis' popularity

Seriously it's been a topic of discussion every other day.
>>
All Over You is still one of my favourite songs
>>
>>74424823
This band, and Collective soul, are the 2 worst bands that I have ever heard. The absolute shit barrel of early-mid 90's rock
>>
One of the funniest music videos of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrQOUtXYOo
>>
>>74424823
>tfw you pronounced their band as "leave" but found out it's actualy "Laiv"
>>
>>74428133
da fuq am i watching? maybe the hippos from >>74424940 were in a live video
>>
Why is it a rule that post-grunge buttrock can never have interesting instrumentation? It's all hooky choruses with a few chords being strummed in the back.
>>
>>74428186
it's boring music
>>
>>74424823
no, I always have Lightning Crashes in my acoustic repertoire. The chords are simple and people love it if you can hit the "the an-gel closes her eeeeeeeyes" part well. I usually can't
>>
Live is momcore
Remember when Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 opened for them?
>>
>>74427958
no shit, really? after the grunge bands, u2 and rem, I can't think of a rock band from that era with more name recognition. maybe it's a usa vs uk/row thing.
>>
File: creed.jpg (49KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
creed.jpg
49KB, 500x365px
>>74428070
And then these guys came along and took it to another level.
>>
>>74428253
Creed, Puddle of Mudd, Bush or Nickelback? I get the impression that Pearl Jam are mostly to blame for buttrock, they sound more like these bands than any of the other "grunge" stuff does. I had a friend in middle school who was a huge Pearl Jam fan who said he liked Creed just because it felt like an expanded PJ discography.
>>
>>74428233
Remember when Public Enemy, This Heat, and Einsturzende Neubauten opened for U2?
>>
>>74428308
And The Fall, and the Pixies, and PJ Harvey...
>>
>>74428475
You mean they opened for U2
>>
>>74428528
Yeah obviously, I fucked up and replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>74424823
I'VE WILLED
I'VE WALKED
I'VE READ
I'VE TALKED
I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE BEEN HERE BEFOOOOORE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.