[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on twenty one pilots /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on twenty one pilots /mu/
>>
Do you think they are good?
>>
>>74422644
I think they are great

The modern day Nirvana
>>
>>74422579
They're gay faggots that make faggy music for stupid fucking teens
>>
>>74422579
who /pilot/ here
>>
>>74422683
they are shit.
Consider yourself redpilled. yw
>>
File: DFNhttIWsAAUPlC.jpg (24KB, 600x275px) Image search: [Google]
DFNhttIWsAAUPlC.jpg
24KB, 600x275px
>>74422931
They were Chester Bennington's favorite band, explain that hater?
>>
>>74422970
Chester was a gay fag too
>>
>>74422970
>>74422996
Forgot to mention that he also had the mindset of a stupid fucking edgy ass teen
>>
>>74422996
Homophobic and hateful too, I'm done talking with you
>>
>>74422970
21pilots is the Linkin Park of these years
>>
>>74423009
Good, I never wanted to talk to you anyway, I just replied out of courtesy
>>
>>74423009
where do you think you are?
>>
>>74422970
Is 21 pilots the linkin park of music?
>>
>>74423329
They're the new Linkin Park, I'm predicting that one of those 21 Pilots faggots is gonna commit suicide in 17 years a la Chester
>>
>>74423329
Linkin park is the music of 21 Pilots
>>
Their fans are harassing /ourguy/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItpJClDk40
>>
>>74423036
I think The Chainsmokers are coming for that title
>>
>>74423741
Aren't they more like alternative
>>
They make gay angst music for uncertain teenagers but the truth is a band like this is always going to exist for every new generation, and 21 Pilots may be the least unbearable of them all honestly.
>>
>>74422970
>saw them once live
>his favorite band
r u retarded?
>>
a better version of death grips
>>
>>74422970
>R
Seriously, what the fuck? He wasn't anywhere near the 140 character limit, and I guarantee this was posted from a smartphone. There's literally no need to abbreviate a three letter word in today's day and age.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.