[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this album is not good at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: stationtostation.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
stationtostation.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
below average vocals made worse by repetitive and uninteresting instrumentals.
golden years could've been really good but sounds like a fucking dad-rock song you'd hear a balding 50 year old playing at guitar center.
this album has too many songs that have too much arch-typical dad-rock tendencies.
there's literally very few things musically unique or interesting about this album, not nearly enough to offset how mediocre the songs come off as.
really want to like bowie but after this and some of blackstar i really don't feel like listening to him for a while.
>>
>>74420410
Okay
>>
Listen to Low and Heroes.

If you don't like those Bowie probably isn't for you.
>>
>>74420410
>>74420511
Listen to
1. Either Low or "Heroes", and
2. Ziggy, and
3. Hunky Dory
>>
>>74420410
You've obviously never listened to Krautrock before.
>>
File: captainamerica.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
captainamerica.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>using dadrock as form of criticism

Hope you're baiting here
>>
>bowie's best performance
>below average vocals
>>
>>74420410
Bowie was so fucked up on drugs when he made this album that he didn't even remember making it.
>>
OH MY TVC 15
UH OH
TVC 15
>>
>>74423284
Yeah we know, someone says it every time a thread about the album is made, it's practically a John Lennon beat his wife tier titbit at this point
>>
You should be shot OP.

Stick to blowing mulignans you fucking femboy sissy.
>>
>>74420410
This anon sounds like a snob basically.
>>
OP is half right, every song that isn't Stay, Golden Years of the title track sucks
>>
>>74426036
Add TVC15, Word on a Wing, and Wild is the Wind to that and we have an agreement
>>
>>74420538
Hunky Dory or The man who sold the world
>>
>>74420410
>below average vocal performance
This album is his best vocal performance, just listen to word on a wing, wild is the wind, title track, etc...
>uninteresting instrumentals...sounds like a fucking dad rock song
Incorrect again, and using "dad rock" as a criticism sweeps the rug under your arguments feet

Maybe you should listen to this album more than one time buckaroo
>>
I'm not sure if some of you kids are just memeing but Let's Dance had Bowie's greatest vocal performances.
>>
>>74420410
Listen to the live performances of Word on a Wing. You'll appreciate it more.
>>
>>74420410
Qwerty100 is that you?
>>
I like this album because it reminds me alot of Talking Heads
>>
>>74429172
i like you because you remind me a lot of taalng heads
>>
>>74429201
What's taalng heads
>>
>>74429220
something that merind me of you :)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.