[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i do without...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hi /mu/.

TLDR: What music can we play live without a vocal and a drummer?

I give up /mu/. There's not a single person in my city that is able to sing the required note. They can't intonate for shit, causing the guitars and the bass, to sound like ass. They can't grasp the concept of singing in tune with the band.

The drummers are ok, but there are practically none available, and those that are, get too lazy to move their equipment.

So, right now, we have a decent keyboard player, bass and a 2 guitars (perhaps, rhythm and lead?).

So, the question is, is there any genre available that can sound good with those 4 instruments?

We are open to learn almost any genre possible.
>>
use backing tracks for drums and backing vocals

also musicians are available in every city, it's just that most won't do it for free unless they're good friends of yours already

you can play any genre with the use of backing tracks
>>
ambient
>>
> What music can we play live without a vocal and a drummer?
Really?
Jesus fuck, with that lack of creativity having or not a singer is the least of your problems.
>>
https://youtu.be/Wqa1AM7efZ0
>>
>>74418870

Yeah, we've started thinking to use something like EZ Drummer and use the patterns in there, and then add our own ideas to those. Thanks!.

>>74418876

definitely, it can be an option. To be honest, we've never been a lot into ambient, but surely we can start taking a look into it.

>>74418879

You're right. But we are just looking for a general idea, so then we can go from there. We have some ideas already. Just wanted to try luck in here. Thanks though.

>>74418937
I'm really digging that shit m8.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.