[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

chill out dude

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: mac-demarco-ppcorn-2016.jpg (98KB, 1300x650px) Image search: [Google]
mac-demarco-ppcorn-2016.jpg
98KB, 1300x650px
chill out dude
>>
>>74417218
its fun
>>
chill vibes brooooooooOooooooooooooooo
>>
>CHILL OUT BITCH, IT'S NOT RAPE IF I'M FAMOUS
>>
Mac Demarco grabbed my friend's dick once not even kidding. Hung out with him at a festival in Portland.
>>
>>74417265
You didn't "hang out" with him. You just so happened to be in the same place as him at the same time. He doesn't give a fuck about you. No one does.
I wish Portland would get nuked.
>>
>>74417236
>>
>>74417301
Dude fuck off we smoked cigs and talked about life and shit me and my crew this was around salad days
>>
>>74417265
chill out dude it was fun
>>
>>74417376
You followed him around and hung around him to feel cool and important.
He has to deal with losers like you everyday. You probably had a faux-chill persona like him so you could feel liked.
>>
>>74417218
>>74417232
is this something he has said recently?
>>
>>74417376
>we smoked cigs
Wanna know how I know you're a numale?
>>
>>74417424
What the fuck? You sound jelly bro. You can't meet your idols and be bros with them. I pity you kek
>>
>>74417301
I hung out with him after his Chicago Ace show. Fight me, bitter virgin faggot.
>>
>>74417376
>"hey kid can I borrow a lighter real quick"
>YEA SURE MAC WHATEVER YOU SAY WOW WE TOTALLY JUST BONDED BRO
>>
>>74417744
The only feelings of envy I have is wishing for your death
>>
>>74417765
You lingered around him like the smell of a fart and he doesn't remember you.
>>
I hung out with Maccy after a show too. He was chilliest motherfucker around. We bum ciggies, drank sum Red Stripe, discuss our favorite YMO tunes, went thrift store shopping, had sex with Kiki while he watched, gave me a tour of his studio, play me some demos of new songs, and he autographed my copy of Old Dog.

I don't know why hes so disliked here. He's so friendly and charming. And CHILL af.
>>
>>74417244
w-what happened?
>>
>>74417913
>And CHILL af.
This

He's a fun dude too
>>
>>74417802
lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.