[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Emilie Autumn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on Emilie Autumn?
>>
Enchant is a good album. Ophiliac has its moments as well. FLAG was kinda meh but maybe I just outgrew her shtick by the time it finally came out.
>>
File: IMG_0515.png (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.png
7KB, 277x182px
giv violinist gf
>>
>>74416335
careful, she is mentally ill
>>
You think Tool fans are terrible. God! Go to an Emilie Autumn show. Her fan base is quite literally cancer.
>>
Woman can play a mean violin and harpsichord but her songwriting is so self indulgent. She needs an editor or to play for other acts - she did just fine on Dethharmonic, for instance.
>>
>>74416405
she doesn't like her fans either. she is mean and exploits them and her fans resent her for that. its an abusive relationship for sure.
>>
I loved her as a teenager. I've met her several times and she's a sweetheart. But I've kind of outgrown her music at this point in my life. I made my bf listen to opheliac, because it was such a big part of my teen years. he hated it.
>>
>>74416498
She released a double CD where on the first disk she covered classical songs and the second she composed her own songs with electronics and synths and shit. Hands down the only release I can stand anymore.
Everything else has feminist overtones and shoves "I am woman, hear me roar" down your throat, plus I think she is mentally insane, but also exploits that to sell to her canvases mediocre bullshit like FLAG.
>>
>>74416716

Laced/Unlaced, I think it's called? Yeah, that one's alright. I put on Opheliac every once in a while for a nostalgia listen but it definitely has those issues.
>>
>>74416713
Do you know anything about her serving tea and crumpets at shows? I think I read she gets her audience all hopped up on fancy teas and its like a burlesque show for 14 year olds.
>>
She looks like a scarecrow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.