[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats her endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: worth2.jpg (163KB, 1001x475px) Image search: [Google]
worth2.jpg
163KB, 1001x475px
Whats her endgame?
>>
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!
>>
>>74411223
Blacked hopefully
>>
reminder taxes are theft
>>
>>74411223
spending a fraction of her money to personally improve the world

nvm just donating to money laundering "charities"
>>
It's honestly kind of weird to think of just how much money this woman has gotten me to give her over the last decade. It's got to be at least over $500, but I guess you have that power when you're a great songwriter.
>>
>>74411847
Her key power to influence people is her look. Hitler had it, your mother had it, and so on
>>
>>74411223
To marry me and be my sugar mama that let me lick her feet
>>
File: tmp_18435-fidel-castro811255095.jpg (20KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18435-fidel-castro811255095.jpg
20KB, 400x325px
Her endgame is opulent wealth

>>74411312
Property is theft
>>
>>74411847
iktfb

if she recorded herself taking a shit id buy it
>>
>>74411223
Did you hear about the cunt tree DJ David Mueller? He does a Donald Trump after a show, grabbing a handful of Tay Tay Vajay Jay. She gets all pissed off at her security and asks why the fuck she's paying them. Her security calls his boss and takes him down the shit chute to Welfare Land with them.

Now Mueller is playing the nigger lottery, trying for $3 mil off of Swiftie. She is counter suing. For a buck.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if she wins. Knowing her, she'll probably pay some guy to dress like a homeless guy outside the courtroom, and give him the dollar on the way out. Then write a song about it.
>>
File: tumblr_nsjh9mS2Pq1tdnakio1_1280.jpg (346KB, 1065x1440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsjh9mS2Pq1tdnakio1_1280.jpg
346KB, 1065x1440px
>>74411945
Just lick?
>>
>>74411223
farting
>>
>>74412107
You don't have a right to the fruits of my labour.
>>
>>74414599
lol the irony
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.