[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourkid/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (231KB, 445x320px)
Untitled.png
231KB, 445x320px
Is he /ourkid/?
>>
How can one man be so based?
>>
>>74406537
Nah he's covering for the fact that his voice has been absolutely shredded for well over 15 years now. It's especially obvious when not drowned out by loud guitars and fans singing along
>>
>>74406839
>>
They're both cunts. Who cares?
>>
>>74406537
wow he's so punk
>>
"refuses" is a real funny word to replace "declines" with
>>
>>74406537
based liam
>>
File: attempt.jpg (10KB, 425x396px) Image search: [Google]
attempt.jpg
10KB, 425x396px
>mfw i google the article and its just some random journalist asking him if he would do it and his reply is "“No, thank you very much”
>>
>>74406850
His voice is fine, did you not see the manchester concert.
>>
liam is a nice boy

http://www.nme.com/news/music/liam-gallagher-irish-pub-montreal-2121891
>>
>>74406537
Who and who?
>>
>>74406964
Are you joking? Compare his voice now to any concert from Oasis' glory days. He's lost like 80% of the power in his voice.
>>
>>74407013
It's doing fine, yeah it's not as good as it was back in the day, but it could be a lot worse and he's certainly doing better than Noel.
>>
>>74406902
James Corden is a dickhead

Why do yanks only import poxy, irritating brit celebs? Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, Gordon Ramsay and this shitter.

There's a conspiracy to make British people look faggy and conceited in the US. Watch the US vs the UK version of the Jeremy Kyle show and you'll see Jeremy Kyle acts camp and totally different on the US version, like the higher ups told him brits have to be fags in this country sorry
>>
>>74408567
Hey, Gordon Ramsey is a total lad.
Although that Jezza thing sounds hilarious i'll have to check it out.
>>
>>74408567
Maybe most British people are just incredibly faggy and conceited

citation: your incredibly faggy and conceited post
>>
>>74409632
Saw that round Blackpool, you faggy and conceited wanker.
>>
>>74409680
>>74409632
*Say that.
ffs
>>
>>74409632
FMIRL
>>
>kid
>50 years old
>>
>>74409680
Of all the shit holes in Lancs you pick Blackpool?!
>>
>>74409954
It's the shittest hole, ergo where he would get banged out the hardest.
>>
>>74409954
come to rochdale mate
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.