[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The video for Strobelite is out. Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (66KB, 220x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 220x297px
The video for Strobelite is out. Did you like it?
>>
>>74405004
>not even posting the link
Fuck off, newfag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXjiVuzlPw
>>
Strobelite is one of the better songs on that trainwreck of an album.
I dig it.
>>
>>74405187
Same, it's literally one of the only good songs. Wish Damon had a verse or two though.
>>
>>74405004
"Featured artist"
>>
I think it's a cute video, but the 3D models of the group still weird me out a lil, they feel kinda static. I think Noodle just needs her hair to move around a little.

Regarding the song, Peven did great on this track, but I wish Damon had an actual presence (that could be said for the whole album, really)
>>
Late 90s rave look?
Check.
Character models look like they're advertising a Dreamcast game?
Check.
Noodle in a tight cheetah outfit?
Double check.

Yeah, I dig this. I understand why some people wouldn't, but something about it feels very nostalgic and fun, so I can't complain.
>>
>>74405004
nu-noodle is a fucking BABE.

that said, the 3d animation was uh, pretty shitty to say the least.
>>
>>74405607
>it feels very nostalgic and fun
I'm not a big fan of the song, but I could get behind this. It does feel like something that'll be fun to look back on. Seeing Murdoc talk with Vince Staples while all the features look into the camera having fun was pretty cool.
>>
>>74405004
Song was ok, 3d Animation was kinda shit.
>>
posted this in another thread but its not even the cgi or the too much ft. not enough gorillaz part that bothered me, its just how unimaginative and dull the music video is. past Gorillaz music videos were so god damn good, fun, and creative as hell. this is just some stupid, generic bullshit someone who's never listened to gorrilaz could direct.
>>
I want more musics videos that were like Saturn Barz this one feels kind of sloppily put together
>>
>>74405641
I thought that was Vince!
>>
Heard they cut out plot from this revolving around Russel?
>>
Good song, decent video but i wish they'd go back to 2-d characters
3-d ones don't feel right to me
>>
File: DF9N96DVwAAjQoR.jpg large.jpg (12KB, 286x364px) Image search: [Google]
DF9N96DVwAAjQoR.jpg large.jpg
12KB, 286x364px
>>74407959
>yfw they never even made the 3d russel model

Here we go
>>
bad song good video
>>
>>74405004
I like it.
>>
>>74407265
They're not doing any more music videos like Saturnz Barz they said. Why? Because all their budget is going into the TV show. All future Humanz music videos are going to be like this.

As much as I love the fact we're getting a normally animated TV show, it kind of sucks the music videos for the group are going to be like... this. Not bad, but not great. In 10 years I'm not going to think back on the TV show probably, I'm going to think back on the music videos and they'll be this SFM weirdness.

Still, Noodle and 2D were super cute and it made me like the song more. Was one of my least favorite songs on the album.
>>
>>74405049
>calls others newfags
>in a Gorillaz thread
HA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.