[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fantasy career paths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

If King Gizzard got serious, dropped a few of the unimportant members, got out of the rut of similar sounding songs they've been in since Nonagon, and put a focus on medleys and improvisation, they could become the only actual good jam band of the modern scene, and be fucking legends.
>>
lol they suck
>>
I think they're on their way. But yeah I agree, they seem to be stuck in a rut. I like a lot of their heavier recent stuff and consider nonagon to be my fav record of theirs, but they need to change it up a bit.
>>
>good
>jam band
>>
>>74401369
I discovered them with Nonagon and heard that PMDB was their "different" album, so I assumed all their past stuff sounded like Nonagon, then I went back and was really surprised by how varied some of their early stuff is
>>
>>74401509

Yeah it's pretty sweet. I think they're really talented dudes.
>>
Pinkerton was a critical darling on release and we got more real music from Rivers instead of boring, safe pop garbage
>>
>>74401537
I'm not super familiar with middle-era Weezer other than like Pork and Beans. What was super different about Blue/Pinkerton and that period?
>>
>>74401281
>jam band
>playing same 4 notes for 4 minutes straight
That's not how it works
>>
>>74401557
Blue & Pinkerton are actually good power pop records and everything after that barring White is completely soulless and awful
>>
>>74401281
>if this band was completely different they'd be good

wow goob job
>>
DUDE ACID LMAO XDDDDDD
>>
File: Strangers.jpg (348KB, 744x741px) Image search: [Google]
Strangers.jpg
348KB, 744x741px
Isaac goes back in time and kills himself right after The Moon & Antarctica hits the shelves. Modest Mouse becomes one of the most legendary and reknown artists of the era and everyone constantly fantasizes about how amazing the followup to TMAA would have been if Isaac didn't mysteriously die during his prime, creative peak.
>>
>>74401574
Maladroit is very underrated
>>
>>74401735
bored me to tears
>>
king gizz should keep the members they have and incorporate a fucking lot of jazz elements. like a LOT of jazz. then they would be godlike
>>
terrible band
>>
>>74401281
They're going to be weird stoner people forever man
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.