[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE SONG ABOUT TRUMP'S DICK LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

DUDE SONG ABOUT TRUMP'S DICK LMAO
>>
donald "please violate my rump" trump
>>
>>74399482
Short peepee's got no reason to live
>>
hollywood needs to burn

fuck randy (((newman)))
>>
File: 1496006547173.jpg (5KB, 196x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496006547173.jpg
5KB, 196x213px
>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>no cuts to social security and medicaid was a lie
>supposedly competent businessman and billionaire can't budget properly and made a 2 trillion dollar math error
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>>
>>74399482
>Trump wants to secure the border,
>reduce crime
>increase the middle class of his country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk
Reminder that trump and clinton are the same fucking thing, idpol is cancer, america is cancer and you don't have a choice-
Take this pre sold out bernie clip
>>
dude maga lmao
>>
>>74399547
Fake (((news)))
>>
>>74399504
Don't people realize that the only people they're hurting with le small peen meme are people with small penises? What the fuck have they done to Randy Newman?
I imagine female to male trannies would be insulted by it too because of their clitdick. They're suppose to be a protected class.
>>
>>74399556
Fuck my mother wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuU9g_KsXBM
>>
(((donald trump)))
>>
>>74399556
>bernie
top kek no thanks
>>
>>74399595
>DUDE WELFARE FIXES EVERYTHING LMAO
>DUDE WE CAN GET RICH PEOPLE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING FOREVER BY PREVENTING THEM FROM DOING THE THINGS THAT GENERATE MONEY LMAO

Bernie is a brainlet kook
>>
>>74399623
Bernie before selling out and running with that patetic shit of a party that you guys call democratic was a good politician, for american standards. He fell for the liberal meme with the guns and idpol shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuU9g_KsXBM
This video good tho
>>
File: 1111.jpg (49KB, 882x226px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
49KB, 882x226px
>>74399482
>>
>>74399658
Not that bad, but yeah he's a socdem so pretty bad. Better than fucking clinton or trump. Not better than jill
>>
>/pol/acks care so much about trumps dick size
surely get the old hamster working
>>
File: 1487050506441.jpg (78KB, 750x715px) Image search: [Google]
1487050506441.jpg
78KB, 750x715px
>>74399547
dont forget
>brags about signing 110 billion dollar arms deal with saudi arabia, one of the biggest perpetrators of state-sponsored terrorism
>its actually 25 billion because 85 billion of it would go into an MOI for the saudis
>>
>>74399579
>everything i dont like is fake
>>
File: IMG_2214.jpg (93KB, 441x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.jpg
93KB, 441x441px
>>74399434
>there is a track titled "Putin"

I hope the song is ironic. If it isn't then I hope that Ted Nugent has a song called "Secret Kenyan Muslim" so that Randy Newman has someone to keep him company at the bottom of the political thematic barrel.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.