[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grateful Dead > Your favorite band

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Grateful Dead > Your favorite band
>>
>duhhhh Grateful Dead>your favorite band
Shut the fuck UP. This is you.
>>
>>74396919
Eat shit. Anyone who wears those fuckin things is a poser.
You've never met a deadhead in your life.
>>
>>74396884
I hate 15 minute, hippy wank sessions, but I like a good amount of Dead's songs. The studio versions, anyway.
>>
>>74396939
>You've never met a deadhead in your LIFE guhuhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>74396974
What's wrong with wank?
>>
>>74396884
Grateful Dead have the biggest dickhead fans in the fucking universe. One time I worked one of their shows in concessions, and that was by far one of the worst experiences I've ever had to deal with in terms of people. They were condescending, rude, obnoxious, trashed, complete hippie human filth. They're all for "peace and love", yet they only care about themselves. Complete horseshit. Not to mention the music is also terrible too.

"Grateful Dead > Your favorite band". Yep you fit in the mold of your average grateful dead fan, you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself because you're at the bottom tier of human beings
>>
>>74397062
Phish fans are much worse.
>>
>>74397067
wait til you meet a pink floyd fan
>>
>>74397067
>>74397079
Dave Matthews has the not so perfect storm of hippie and yuppie.
Ungodly.
>>
>>74396974
That's what makes them better than any modern jamband, they actually have well written songs and aren't just noodling on guitar for the sake of it.
>>
>>74397067
Maybe, I don't know. The worst fans I've ever seen are deadheads, by far. And I've worked ICP.
>>
The Grateful Dead are the most definitive American band, deny it harder
>>
>>74397141
CCR
>>
>>74397141
Creedence, Van Halen, The Beach Boys, GNR.
>>
>>74397062
Honesly hardcore fanbase of any music subculture are annoying. Goths, Punks, Emo, Wiggers, metalheads. They're all annoying but that shouldn't impact your judgement of the music itself.
>>
File: 19680718_0284.jpg (246KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
19680718_0284.jpg
246KB, 538x482px
>>74396884
this album > aoxomoxoa
>>
>>74397258
Nah
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.