[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's does /mu/ think about Muse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sdXDkkpz.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sdXDkkpz.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
What's does /mu/ think about Muse?
>>
I think I saw em livee last night
>>
>>74395242
Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, and Absolution are great. Rest is shit, becoming smellier as time progresses.
>>
>>74395330
This exactly.

Such wasted potential...
>>
>>74395351
Now that's fucking true. Matt Bellamy obviously has the skills to make amazing music but he's just a normal person who really doesn't have anything to write about. If the dude focused on something else to write about rather than stupid fucking edgy conspiracies and if he realized his early texturally complex stuff is the good stuff he could've been one of the greatest rock musicians of his generation. It's almost a shame that he is such an normal person and an alpha with no major personal issues
>>
Origin of Symmetry was one of the most exciting indie-alt rock albums to be released at it's time, even being denied a release in the US by the label as they saw it as "commercially unfit". The band literally put their balls on the table and went swinging for the stars in a way few of their contemporaries dared.

Then they decided to continually and gradually water down and streamline what they achieved eventually producing nothing but boring glib facsimilies of what they were once able to achieve.

Ill say this, as shit as they are now, nothing will take away from how amazing OoS was. I was fortunate to see them live back in 2003 I think and it was monumental.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.