[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: SATURATION (Mixtape) 1.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
SATURATION (Mixtape) 1.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
Final thoughts?
>>
that last song was alright I guess
>>
Where are the good beats everyone talks about?
>>
>>74393542

Have you somehow never heard Frank Ocean?
>>
Gold, Star and Face are the only songs I liked desu. Some songs had potential (Milk for example) but they had unbearably shitty hooks
>>
"help I'm dying"
>>
i like it but only cause Anthony told me to.
>>
ME LLAMO ROBERTO
>>
FUCK YOU
I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK SO YOU CAN GIVE MY NIGGA HEAD.
>>
I only like Gold, Boys, Fake, Trip, and Star

Decent desu
>>
File: 3636.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
3636.png
490KB, 449x401px
>FUCK YOU!
>I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK SO YOU CAN WATCH YOUR BACK!
>>
>>74394475
this is probably the worst thing about the album, this and milk and how unnecessary and redundant some of the songs are
>>
>>74393531
shit
>>
>>74393531
over hyped. it grew on me, but some of the songs towards the end just drag on way too long with the singing and shit.
the best songs imo are heat, star, gold, and bump. the rest im not crazy about
probably a decent 7/10 for me
>>
I think Milk was literally the first song that made think I was too old for an artist.

I sill listen to punk and metal and other juvenile shit no problem but these angsty "confessional" lyrics are hard to sit through.
>>
>>74395278
>>
>>74394475
*michael jackson twirl*
>>
>>74393612
Do you somehow like Frank Ocean?
>>
STAR was great. First track was good too. Rest of it was basic emotional trap singing shit.
>>
>>74393531
Not bad
Stunned me the first few times but I got bored if it
>>
What are these guys even good at? I get that the energy of a wild crew is fun to get swept up in but the beats aren't particularly good and none of them are particularly exceptional rappers. Kevin Abstract seems to have potential but half of what he's doing just apes Frank Ocean.
>>
It's literally a different generation of Odd Future.
Same concept, same values, same lyrics, maybe slightly better production.

That isn't a terrible thing, but the initial response was so remarkably overblown. I felt the same about ho99o9, but I like Brockhampton's sound more than that.
>>
It's pretty good. Definitely notable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.