[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*dabs on the haters*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

*dabs on the haters*
>>
*has an audience entirely comprised of children*
>>
But what if the haters dab back?
>>
that ain't on the news
>>
>>74392124
Fuck knows, nuclear armageddon?
>>
>>74392081
*dubs on the haters*
>>
>>74392081

pewdiepie stop shitposting about jake
>>
>>74392162
That seems like a reasonable course of action.
>>
File: radiohutu.jpg (69KB, 1080x867px) Image search: [Google]
radiohutu.jpg
69KB, 1080x867px
>>74392108
Reminds me of a certain band...
>>
File: adam sandler checkem.png (810KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
adam sandler checkem.png
810KB, 600x800px
>>74392166
>>
>>74392812
nice try
>>
>>74392812
You suck
>>
>>74392108
Oh shoot I thought this was the death grips thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>>
>>74392166
My guy
>>
Why am I suddenly hearing about this guy everywhere

What's with white people and obsessively hating/admiring Chads
>>
>>74392108
This is a thread about jake paul not h3h3
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (120KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
120KB, 880x880px
>>74394189
Be nice to Ethan!
>>
>>74394176
non-white detected
>>
>>74394249
non dubs detected
>>
>>74394206
I wanna punch this fat little Jew in his ugly face
>>
>>74394345
this. i have a deep hatred for the guy

what a piece of shit
>>
>>74394375
What did he do apart from be a Jew?
>>
>>74394485
literally almost nothing besides make meme-ish content for better or worse. he's not the most mature person on earth but i'd sure as fuck prefer him over jake paul.
>>
>>74394176
If you've ever seen his videos they look like the most manufactured shit ive ever seen. He's popular among teenage girls because of his looks but its hard to believe someone his age unironically behaves like he does.
>>
>>74394485
>build a career out of complaining on the internet
>over exaggerate lie and ruin people's lives for no reason other than content
>steals whole videos then when gets called out on it adds a little shout in the description box and thinks it's all cool
>gets sued for character assisinating some innocent guy then instead of paying for it with the millions of sheckles he already earned sets up patreon and begs his little lap dogs to pay for his court fees
>completely unfunny content for man children
>used to be a drug dealer yet still has the nerve to shame a 20 year old kid for being annoying on the internet

The list goes on ethan and his skeletor wife need to be gassed
>>
>>74394588
The only thing I know is he's some former Disney child star who is apparently an asshole

Are his videos funny in how artifical they are or is it just exasperating
>>
>>74394859
His videos are legitimately hard to watch. His latest offense is having his dad try to make out with some girl and it comes off cringey as shit. He also behaves like a middle schooler.
>>
His hair is awful and obnoxious to look at.
>>
>>74394859
his music videos are cringekino but his vlogs are honestly just really boring, fake shit
>>
>>74392108
women*
>>
>>74394605
This people don't hate him because he's jewish. They hate him because he's a piece of shit who acts like a jew
>>
>>74394859
No, he's the younger brother of a guy who is a famous vine user. He was cast in a Disney show as an adult and was recently fired. He is part of a talent agency filled with 20 year old man children who live together and date rape girls with his dad.
>>
>>74392108
>he's not a jake pauler

Batman, Spiderman, etc. once had audiences entirely composed of children, but they became so popular with the kids that decades later they are popular with adults too

can't wait to see the look on your face when Jake Paul becomes equivalent to Mickey Mouse, Superman, or James Bond in the future

get with the times
>>
>>74395223
Jake Paul will be a huge blockbuster movie ten years down the line and that's not even a joke.

The guy makes more money off of a shitty blog than I do in a year so fair play to him.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.