[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /mu/ almost exclusively discuss Pop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1454666031689.jpg (30KB, 600x465px)
1454666031689.jpg
30KB, 600x465px
Why does /mu/ almost exclusively discuss Pop?
>>
Because it's accesible music and we're giant faggots
>>
>>74382686
it's called soda, thank you very much
>>
>>74382686
They have yet to graduate to classical.
>>
>>74382707
unironically this
>>
>>74382686
>Why does /mu/ almost exclusively discuss Pop?

At the start of 2010 the board was good, during the year, the stealth marketeers, started to shill mainstream stuff here, stuff we wouldnt talk about if it was not the marketeers, after some amount of time they became more and more agressive.
After some amount of time new users started to believe we liked this shit and started to talk about this shit, the stealth marketeers, continued to do their job.
At january 2012, megaupload died, we used to do sharethreads mostly using megaupload links, this reduced the amount of sharethreads, and the ability to people quickly see an extreme amount of underground albums at the EXACT same place, see that we talked about it and discover the bands, and download them.

After some amount of time generals, I think I knew would kill /mu/ at the time, worst that, only if they created a /mug/ board (some users came with that idea, thanks god it didn't happened.).
The problem with generals is that it can become a safe space where people experience something at /mu/ (like kpop) without being influencied by the rest of mu, so it become an quarentine place where people will not be influencied by our "virus".
The fact we have metal and electronic music generals, means that people can not visit those generals, it make easier to them avoid this and not be influenced by those users.

I don't know how to solve the problem, maybe creating a random youtube video generator, and forcing people to listen to 100 random videos before they become able to post here
>>
>>74382873
>I don't know how to solve the problem, maybe creating a random youtube video generator, and forcing people to listen to 100 random videos before they become able to post here

Wait, adding an random youtube video as the second post would solve the problem, but the video would need to be opened.
With opened i am not talking auto play, but the user would be able to see the video instead of www.youtube.com/dwqjegwejqwe [embeded], where they click the embeeded to open its window
>>
>>74382707
and that's a /thread
>>
>>74382940
>Wait, adding an random youtube video as the second post would solve the problem, but the video would need to be opened.
Wait, this is not enougth, it need to be two songs of the same band opened at the same time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.