[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/grimes/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: file.jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
Discuss the amazing, innovative, envied, groundbreaking artiste Claire Boucher a.k.a. Grimes.

What Grimezsz said lately:
>I kno i've been quiet lately - in the studio every day trying to legit make something you've never heard before. unexplored sonic landscapes. i need another month or 2 of pure unadulterated creativity at which point i will begin finishing tracks. won't let u down

>i wanna be quick tho! my goal this time is to avoid over editing and let everything be strange and free haha dunno if that makes sense.... but also i appreciate these words just in case i end up taking another year. not planning on t tho

>its cool to have a preference!!! i mean now that time is passing i see why people r so attached to the earlier works. they sound like nothing else, and i'm realizing that my true goal is to make something that sounds like nothing else. i needed to make art angels to prove my skills but now i want to integrate the skills w the creative approach i took on earlier alvums. sorry if i was defensive of AA when it first came out there was just sooooo much pressure coming from label fans everybody and i was too tired to properly internalize it all. appreciate ur consistent fandom over the years xxxx

>won't be able to finish the book until i'm old cuz the data gathering is intensive. songs r going very well! very inspired by dark souls 3

>yeah! already recorded a top secret track w one of my favourite artists

Be nice to Grimes.
>>
who the fuck is this goblin you guys keep posting? stop
>>
does grimes start these threads?
>>
>>74382302
No 4chan is definitely obsessed with her even though the board is very dead now
>>
>>74382217
Be nice to Grimes you prick.
>>74382302
Not Grimes. Sorry.
>>
>>74382325
Grimes your threads make depressed as shit. I don't think it's improved the lives of anyone here
>>
There isn't even anyone here anymore. It's all gone. Thanks faggot
>>
File: sanic.jpg (58KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
58KB, 500x322px
>>74382375
>>
>>74382396
You forgot your pills or you posted in the wrong thread. Pick one.
>>
File: C8x12fVWsAAVUF7.jpg (138KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8x12fVWsAAVUF7.jpg
138KB, 960x1200px
sorry grimes but choa has won me over
she's just better at everything than you are
especially in the making music and being cute department
>>
Everyone: ignore this silly Choa-poster.
>>
>>74382498
At least choa isn't clinically retarded or needs make up to leave the house
>>
Why does she talk like a teenager on her social media?
>>
>>74382522
Stop bullshitting.
>>74382586
Twitter has a 140 limit characters. She said more with less.
>>
>>74382623
I think you need to be really insecure to get satisfaction out of doing these things. You're just not that special
>>
>>74382715
You're not in the position to judge what other people like to do. You're posting on 4chan ffs.
>>
>>74382749
4chan is a place where people come to be themselves. Isn't it ironic
>>
>>74382498
Why wouldn't you?
>>
>>74382909
>4chan is a place where people come to be themselves.
Speak for yourself. I come here exclusively to talk about music. And I have no problem "being" myself irl OR social media either.
>>
File: Oh I'm laffin.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oh I'm laffin.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>74382909
>4chan is a place where people come to be themselves.
>>
File: 266B6A46564329E435A712.jpg (500KB, 1499x2000px) Image search: [Google]
266B6A46564329E435A712.jpg
500KB, 1499x2000px
>>
>>74382302
Yes she loves us
>>
File: C-tbc_DVwAEVxyT.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-tbc_DVwAEVxyT.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
you can't ignore the truth grimesfriends
>>
>>74383848
Be reasonable and leave. This thread is not about Choa.
>>
Hmmm, it sure is annoying when fans of another female artist post in threads not about them, huh?
>>
File: C958GKiUwAEtZAl.jpg (96KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C958GKiUwAEtZAl.jpg
96KB, 674x1200px
>>74384293
it is now unless you think grums is somehow better than choa and should be discussed instead
otherwise be quiet and respect the choa
>>
>>74384337
Good luck being banned.
>>
>>74384444
i may be out for 3 days but my brothers will pick up where i left off
do not try to stop the choa, just recognize her talents and embrace her as she is the best and better than grimes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.