[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: Morrissey-640x645.jpg (65KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey-640x645.jpg
65KB, 640x645px
>>
misunderstood genius
>>
>>74380821
annoying faggot and god tier song writer
>>
racist gay man who made nostalgiacore
>>
pop genius
>>
Contrarian who made some amazing music and was once one of the most handsome people in indie
>>
>>74380900
he's still pretty good looking for his age
>>
>>74380881
>Racist
What's wrong with that?
>>
HATE HIM!
>>
He's a good guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Bz-s790x74

>>74381112
Because there's only one race: the human race.
Whites still have it better and are the worst thing to happen to this planet though.
>>
>>74380821
He is a charming man.
>>
He makes me cringe at myself for enjoying The Smiths.
>>
/ourguy/
>>
Thoughts on this man
>>
>>74380821
Nearly 40 years going in the industry, still a madman who doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>74382016
>Because there's only one race: the human race.
There's only one colour - black.

All other colours do not exist.
>>
What's his best post-Vauxhall song? My vote is for I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris.
>>
frontman of arguably the best brittish band of all time and one of the best lyricists the world has ever seen

also probably likes to take it up the ass
>>
>>74381112
>2017
>buying the racism meme

you need to be 18 to post here anon
>>
hes pretty smug for someone that just made shitty pop music, honestly

>>74381112
how many times did you get punched in high school
>>
>>74382016
Is this supposed to be a meme?
>>
Doesnt someone else write all his melodies? Pathetic
>>
>>74382301
Yes, but is he still volcel?
>>
>>74383947
He writes his own vocal melodies.
>>
too big for his boots, the smiths were amazing though
>>
>>74383947
>>74383998
His vocal melodies are basically all just fluctuations between the 3rd and 5th note anyways
>>
>>74380821
Should have probably died before he got fat and old to really elevate him to another level. I don't like people who wear jewelry either, so..
>>
>>74380821
The Milo Yiannopoulos of the 80s
>>
>>74384376
I'd pay money to see Milo dress up as Morrissey and sing This Charming Man
>>
>>74383841
life is a pigsty
>>
>>74380821
insufferable cunt
>>
>>74380821
this is a very well man
>>
>>74384219
Explain. Give examples.
>>
Made a career off a good voice, playing alongside some of the best rock musicians to ever walk Earth so far, and sucking Oscar Wilde's rigor mortis-ridden dick so hard it extended the duration of that boner for another 20 years.

I like his songs, his lyrics have a hilarity mixed with cynicism that are unparalleled in popular music.

>>74380915
He definitely aged well.
>>
I've just started getting into the smiths... songs are hit and miss with me but the good ones are great... the guitars and vocal delivery are so original and ahead of it's time for the 80s... I need more songs like Queen is Dead and Bigmouth Strikes Again
>>
>>74386707
Just listen to Louder Than Bombs.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.