[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it his best album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0164.png (167KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0164.png
167KB, 300x263px
Why is it his best album?
>>
File: IMG_2137.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2137.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
Op here, uploaded wrong pic.
Fixed
>>
>>74379930
>Touch the Sky
>Drive Slow
>Hey Mama
>Gone
>We Major

It's this one
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (127KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
127KB, 500x378px
>>74379861
Because:

>On Sight
>New Slaves
>Blood on the Leaves
>Guilt Trip
>Bound 2
>I'm In It
>Hold My Liqour
>>
>every song is an epic power ballad, an absolute earth shattering banger
>constant dynamics, extremely unique and well executed cut offs to samples
>power bars, his most aggressive and arrogant lyrics
>eating Asian pussy sweet and sour sauce
>>
>>74380072

Oh wow, something resembling an explanation as to why this album's worth a damn. It also explains why I generally dislike it while I love 808's - I'm more about that depressive, introspective sound. Epic power ballads, earth shattering bangers and arrogant lyrics aren't my speed at all. But hey, at least the appeal makes a bit more sense now. I appreciate that. I'll agree on those dynamics, though - Yeezus is indeed pretty good for that.
>>
>>74379954
More like

Because:

>entire track list
>>
>>74379942
Roses is better than all of those and you didn't even mention it.

>>74380406
This
>>
>>74380072
PUT MY FIST IN HER LIKE A CIVIL RIGHTS SIGN
>>
>>74380072
I WANT TO FUCK YOU HARD ON THE SINK
>>
Because you're stupid and wrong.
>>
>>74379861
I like it start to finish. Some of the most pristine beats on any hip hop album ever. Perfected and bastardized many of the most popular trends in hip hop at the time in a way in a way that felt more genuinely Kanye than any other album, in a way that no other artist could ever duplicate.

Absurdly quotable. Kanye was fuckin shameless and hilarious start to finish, and every feature made a lot of real sense unlike some of his other albums. All killer no filler. This is the album I think of when I think of Kanye.
>>
>>74379861
Hold My Liquor just baffles me. Kanye made Flashing Lights, Jesus Walks, Runaway... and basically every song on this Yeezus goes against the grain of what he's known for and it makes me nut. HML the most though.
>>
the Roman Numerals for 300 are CCC, an initial-ism for Calm Cool and Collected — Commonly mistaken for a film-mix up this is actually one of the most genius lyrics ‘Ye has written.
>>
>>74380655
fucking this, holy shit. what an incredibly articulate explanation of why yeezus is so great
>>
>>74379861
Because it grows on you the most, and haunts your mind after you give into it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.