[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only goal is to make money. What do I need to do musically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1501467593003.jpg (42KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1501467593003.jpg
42KB, 706x706px
My only goal is to make money. What do I need to do musically to achieve this?
>>
>>74377279
Having rich/influential producers who'll shove your music down people's throats over the radio regardless of how shitty it is.
>>
Make music that people would actually want to buy, post your music on lots of websites, gain a following, play live shows, collaborate with other musicians. Do this for a few years and maybe you'll get there.
>>
flip bricks first, make music later
>>
meme rap is the best option these days
use your ecletic music knowledge to find a good catchy beat
choose a hot topic to rap about, Trump, trans people, Miley Cirus, Isis, etc.
don't forget a catchy hook
get millions of views
when you get enough views some record label will come to exploit you
as you only care about money and not really about music and meme rap it would be easy for both to make a deal
>>
>>74377315
>>74377354
This, although music is not a very good thing to go into if you just want to make money
>>
>>74377279
Submit demos to ad agencies like 72andSunny
>>
>>74377279
Wealthy parents to get the pyramid scheme going
People to rip off and pay nothing for their contribution
Sleep with or be related to the industry
Kill off better talent anyway you can
Have criminal links
Sell drugs
Fuck people
>>
>>74377354
if you really think labels are looking to sign people that rap about shit like isis, trans people, and miley cirus your wrong. but will you get attention and some money? yes
>>
Stand out a concert and sell fake tickets.
>>
Leave England
>>
Suck the right Jew dick and make trendy music (meme rap, It's Every Day Bro, trap, Childish Gambino Redbone, XXXtentacion style shit at the moment). Get a instagram thot to pose in your video.
>>
>>74377279

like playing stocks...watchfor & try to predict trends

musically, let somebody else do this...just hold on to the rights
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.