[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU I LIKE IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pc-music.png (46KB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
pc-music.png
46KB, 2000x1414px
FUCK YOU I LIKE IT
>>
this song made me realize that death grips is literally pop music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fwWZD159k
>>
>>74368163
i like it too.

>>74368179
of course DG is pop music
>>
>>74368179
I mean if you don't recognize The Money Store as a straight up pop album...
>>
>>74368163
i like them but i wish they would just finally release a good coherent album
the compilations singles and eps are cool but they have been active for almost half a decade and still no proper album
>>
pc music is pop music for hipsters and music majors

spoilers that means it's good
>>
>>74369606
I'm super excited for the new Charli XCX album. I think that will be as close to what you're hoping for as is likely.

They're really good at mixes too, like songs bleeding into each other. I think an ideal PC Music album would be like a 45 minute mix with all the artists but like their best songs. Imagine how insane that would be.

I think they're still trying to find that one viral hit that will skyrocket their popularity (which seems huge but still has a way to go) rather than doubling down on an album. Charli might do that for them.
>>
>>74369606
i think they intentionally avoid full albums in favor of singles because that's a common format for pop/radio pop
>>
>>74369606
>the compilations singles and eps are cool but they have been active for almost half a decade and still no proper album
albums aren't the future
eps and singles are what ppl want.
>>
>>74370685
>the new Charli XCX album
i thought that's what number 1 angel was? is there another album?
>>
>>74369606
listen't to A.G. cook's radio tank mix
it's pretty dope
>>
>>74370874
it depends. albums and singles achieve different things and shouldn't be equated

>>74368163
this is a good opinion
>>
>>74371944
yeah but dance music especially in the uk rarely ever produces album.
heck not even grime itself is album heavy.
pc music isn't playing towards appealing to americans.
>>
>>74368179
ugh

plebs
>>
>>74370881
Her actual album is coming this year. She recorded Number 1 Angel because she was frustrated with her label delaying her album.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.