[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today is the 51st anniversary of Revolver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Revolver.jpg (26KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Revolver.jpg
26KB, 220x220px
Unfortunately, it did not get a 50th anniversary remaster like Sgt. Pepper.
It's often called the best Beatles album but what do you think?
Will you be listening to it today?
>>
>>74364194
shore
>>
>50+ years later and the "Beatles are good" meme still hasn't died yet

Thank God rock music is dying out.
>>
Probably their most tonally and sonically consistent work. Really feels transported to another time with that one, I like to drink lots of coffee and listen to it and focus on it
>>
File: piper.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
piper.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
There's a more important album celebrating its 50th anniversary today
>>
>>74364194
Why would you want a remaster anyway. The original is fine. Besides its the 50th anniversary of Piper at the gates of dawn so idk why tye fuck your going on about revolver.
>>
Ween did a cover of She Said, She Said and it's the only cover I think is better than the original
That being said no probably not.
>>
>>74364211
>rock music
Beatles...
>>
Honestly really never gone out of my way to listen to revolver nor sgt peppers really. Good albums but i find rubber soul to be more easy listening those type of songs.
>>
>>74364224
LOL
>>
>>74364934
the Beatles made pop rock whether you like it or not

I absolutely love Revolver, although the weaker tracks (Good Day Sunshine and Doctor Robert) should've been replaced by Rain (god tier) and another gem like We Can Work It Out, Paperback Writer, or Gay Stripper.
>>
>>74364986
>the Beatles made pop rock
Yes they did. And what's wrong with that?
>>
>>74365003
nothing at all, I thought you were denying they made rock music
>>
>>74365003
I dunno why people shit can them lol but i expect that from /mu/ im seeing paul mccartney in december and i cant wait. Past year ive got all of pauls discography and i just think the guy is a genius. He has covered every single genre of music thats why i like him. People bagging them just havent looked into them enough. Each to their own.
>>
>>74365027
Nah, just think putting them purely under rock is pigeonholing them a bit.
>>
>>74365112
understandable

I also prefer MMT over Sgt Pepper's personally, OP. I still love the remix that came out this year.

My favorite track on Revolver is probably She Said She Said... just an incredibly good song
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.