[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beach House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lcpklgWmFB1qdqjw2o1_1280.jpg (285KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lcpklgWmFB1qdqjw2o1_1280.jpg
285KB, 1024x768px
What does /mu/ think of them?
>>
>>74359420
nostalgic music, reminds me of my former self
>>
Mazzy Star for the beach
Depression Cherry is teh best
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5Y5_-WVtY

so good live
>>
>>74359420
Cocteau twins cover band
>>
File: 1501257739785.jpg (154KB, 424x594px) Image search: [Google]
1501257739785.jpg
154KB, 424x594px
>>74359420
i really, really like their self-titled. saltwater is one of their most underrated tracks.
i wish they would do at least one album with a shoegaze sound, especially since they tease it whenever alex plays the guitar
>>
>>74359456
objectively wrong
>>
Have they made a single bad song yet? Can’t think of one
>>
>>74359420
Whole sound stole from cocteau twins. Shit band for millenials who can't listen to music that doesn't have modern production values
>>
>>74359594
Fuck you
>>
>>74359420
good background/driving/sex music but not very engaging
>>
>>74359594
>Whole sound stole from cocteau twins.
sorry I meant Mazzy Star
>>
>>74359420
Why listen to beach house when you can just listen to Cocteau twins
>>
first album is shit

second and third albums are completely flawless, two of my favorite albums ever

fourth album has a couple of great songs but overall is extremely samey and bland

everything after that is shitty Baby's First Dream-Pop
>>
>>74359648
Hey guys it’s the melon man
>>
>>74359420
in theory they fucking suck dick but they have some good tunes
>>
>>74359662
no it's just someone who's seen them live twice and the second time i saw them was one of the worst shows i've ever been to

it was right after they played depression cherry, i hadn't heard the new album yet and they played exactly one song that wasn't on the new album, and all of the songs fucking ran together so much i was beyond bored the entire time. the only thing that doesn't make it the worst show i've seen is the fact that i won the tickets in a contest so i technically didn't have to pay for it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.