[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G G G G G-Unit!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1472915287212.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1472915287212.png
1MB, 1024x768px
G G G G G-Unit!
>>
It makes me a little sad to think that some wigger kid somewhere has this exact picture as their wallpaper on their old hand-me-down laptop
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=cqjXIO2bYXY
>>
lloyd banks is the most underrated rapper of all-time
>>
were they the most superfluous rap group ever? I mean, 50 was already huge on his own.
>>
50 Cent is so much more well known than his band that people today still don't know why 50 chants G Unit in his songs
>>
File: 50-cent-camron.jpg (50KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
50-cent-camron.jpg
50KB, 600x466px
>>74358507
CCCCURRRTTIIIIISSSSSS

https://youtu.be/CvRWLdLjHrA
>>
>>74359317
Pharohe Monch is the undisputed most slept on rapper of all time
>>
>>74359886

Nah, lyrically he's fucking retarded. He wastes the most hype beat ever with the "girls rub on you titties" line and in the same track actually defends the shit line. Like, he knows it's shit, but still rolled with it.
>>
young buck's first album actually was pretty good
>>
What's the timeline where Danny Brown joined G-Unit like?
>>
File: 1501380270977.jpg (94KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
1501380270977.jpg
94KB, 645x644px
>>74359991

Literally you
>>
>>74359942
>wastes the most hype beat ever

You might be alone in the world thinking he wasted it, even for this literal club song (which it was very successful as, and the remix was huge too) he's got crazy rhyme schemes going on

>Some might even say this song is sexist-es
>'Cause I asked the girls to rub on their breast-eses
>Whether you're riding the train or a Lexus-es
>This is for either or Rolies or Timex-eses
>Wicked like Exorcist, this is the joint

In addition to that, you only thinking of simon says in regard to monch makes me think you've not listened to anything beyond that song

>lyrically he is retarded
literally top 10 lyricist all time
>>
File: db.jpg (76KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
76KB, 767x767px
>>74359991
>>74359991
Danny never gets to be a creatively free artist because 50 just yells at him all the time for wearing tight jeans and being a freaky nigga. He would just be one of the handful of artists associated with G-Unit and Shady records that had 15 minutes of fame on an album for being a featured on a track with 50, Em etc. He would of just fizzled out and be wheeled out every time G-unit say they're doing a reunion

Danny is a surprisingly sensitive guy with a wide taste in music while G-unit and 50 are knuckle draggers. He would have never got to experiment to the point where he could of made something like Atrocity Exhibition
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.