[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most fun songs to play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gettyimages-576505208.jpg (37KB, 780x572px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-576505208.jpg
37KB, 780x572px
i prefer songs with a bunch of little intricate melodies and riffs to songs that are essentially just chords. i've been playing marquee moon and wish you were here whenever i get bored of scale practice so more suggestions would be cool
>>
>>74348823
for me, rain on tin and incinerate by sonic youth are very fun to play
>>
>>74348854
>sonic youth
their songs are fun as fuck to play, but the tunings you have to put your guitar in are just ridiculous.
>>
>>74348942
i understand
these ones aren't too bad though.
>>
>>74348960
>>74348942
yeah incinerate is only a half step down by the looks of it and teenage riot is in standard but id need to have my tuner on me to play anything else lol
>>
>>74348960
Yeah some songs are not as bad as others. I still don't understand how do they have normal guitar necks. They use super heavy strings and there are songs where they tune up. I actually trashed my guitar when it stayed in some stupid alternate tuning where the E was tuned to an F, but the E string was from a 7 string set ( so a B string) for a couple of months. The neck had a really fucked up up bow.
>>
>>74348823
i want him to break my face with the blunt end of an axe and laugh in my face before i pass out
>>
>>74349134
i want him to feed my face to his pigs
>>
Necrophagist - Symbiotic in Theory
>>
>>74349146
<3
>>
>>74349231
I love you too friend
>>
>>74348823
I play piano and generally ragtime and jazz standards are fun as fuck. also quirky shit like kapustin
>>
The bass line to Riders on the Storm on organ pedals
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.