[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that black hip hop fans will judge you if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1500915305628.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500915305628.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
Why is it that black hip hop fans will judge you if you don't listen to hip hop but it's okay if they don't listen to rock?
>>
File: 1497543125766.jpg (102KB, 800x460px) Image search: [Google]
1497543125766.jpg
102KB, 800x460px
>>
>>74343653
Because rock has been the equivelent of spotlight media in the music world, dominating the charts for so long that everyone has had some sort of exposure to it, therefore most figure there's no point to delve into it
>>
>Why is it that black hip hop fans will judge you if you don't listen to hip hop

this has not been my experience for the record

>"hey do you listen to any rap?"
>"haha not really"
>"oh okay lol"
>>
>>74343653
america has a race issue and hip hop is the middle line of trying to see if said person is racist or not.
you can blame the jews and media for that.
>>
>>74343700
This is actually a pretty big misconception. With the exception of the late 50s and the firsw wave of the British Invasion from like 64-65 rock has never been dominant. If you look at the Billboard Hot 100 from literally any year in the 70s, 80s, or 90s you typically have like 5 rock songs in the top 40.

If anything rap is the dominant shoved down our throats genre.
>>
>>74343722
This. Literally no one in real life gives a shit whether or not you listen to hip hop. Stop getting triggered by made up boogeymen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.