[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why everybody hates them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Nickelbad.jpg (59KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
Nickelbad.jpg
59KB, 480x576px
why everybody hates them?
>>
cuz their music is shit
>>
I'm pretty sure the hate for them originates from 9gag memes.
>>
>>74342903
The singer's an ugly faggot
>>
They get all the post-grunge
hate cos no one remembers creed.
>>
File: 451988996.jpg (1MB, 3000x2191px) Image search: [Google]
451988996.jpg
1MB, 3000x2191px
>>74342903
Someone explain to me why it's cool to hate Nicleback but not "The Foo Fighters". They both belong to the same post-grunge shit-wave and their music sounds very similar to me.

Does it come down to the fact that Dave Grohl was in Nirvana? Cause it seems like his whole career is just coasting off that.
>>
>>74343256
Dood Dave Grol was in Nurvanna
>>
Dave Grul is also shit
>>
>>74342903
They are jewish
>>
>>74343256
Because Everlong is 10/10
>>
Chad music, also skillet and disturbed are shit
>>
File: 1499374794249.jpg (89KB, 690x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499374794249.jpg
89KB, 690x488px
>>74343457
>>
I haven't really seen a lot of hatred for Dark Tranquility.
>>
>>74343256
To put it simply, Dave is a much better vocalist and songwriter than Chad Kroeger, plus the overall production of the music is better.
>>
>>74342903
Hate me cos they ain't em
>>
>>74343486
It doesn't sound remarkably better to me and the tracks lack diversity.

To be clear I don't like Nickleback but I just don't get why "The Foo Fighters" are elevated above them. The music is the same quality to me.

Maybe Grohl should get credit for being a somewhat better songwriter but beyond that he's not much better.
>>
>>74343486
this
>>
>>74342903
Were you alive in 2005-2007?
>>
>>74342903
because they are canadian
>>
It was a scheme by (((them))) to make people hate a band that sang about virtue and leaving the bad life. It is one of the most normie memes to hate on Nickelback, and they're not even bad. They made great songs and sold well, yet somehow they got blasted by critics and /r/eddit because they sound bad...It honestly doesn't make sense.
>>
>>74344297
To be fair slot of their songs are also about being degenerate but if you insist on it being one of (((their))) plots then the argument could be made that bands like Nickleback were replaced by low test soft indie rock
>>
>>74344297
Personally, their music is pretty uninspired and boring for me. I can't tell any of their songs apart.
>>
>>74343256
They have as much in common as actual grunge bands did
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.