[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Strawberry Switchblade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Strawberry Switchblade.jpg (198KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Strawberry Switchblade.jpg
198KB, 800x800px
Thoughts on Strawberry Switchblade?
>>
Quality band. This song is one of my favorites ever even though it makes me think of this girl I don't wanna think about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1hFvyvIPc

I didnt know this but the singer was involved with Death in June and Current 93 and shit like that too so that was really interesting
>>
>>74337977
They can fuck off m8. Not having it
>>
>>74338006
You're gay
>>
>>74337977
There music is pretty good, but it feels a bit generic compared to some of the other popular UK acts from that era.
Also, they pretty much created the "scene kid" image like 20 years before it took off in the US.
>>
Corporate pop shit for little girls.
>>
>>74338066
this no wonder the japs like it
>>
>>74337977
i tried them a couple of days ago, they're really good
>>
File: DI6 3.jpg (45KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
DI6 3.jpg
45KB, 390x390px
>>74337977
Listen to them for the lyrics after learning a bit about apoliteia, metapolitics, fascist occultism, paganism and shit like that. Some songs, like "Since Yesterday", might just as well Death In June songs.
>>
>>74337977
God, they were both so gorgeous when they were young. I wish I lived in the UK in the early 80s. Music in the US just wasn't the same.
>>
>>74338066
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>74338102
this band is fascist?

dropped
>>
>>74338116
no
>>
>>74338116
Not more or less than Death In June, so you need not worry.
>>
>>74338115
They look like they were created to cash in on the goth trend and market pop music disguised as "goth" towards angsty little British girls.
>>
>>74338145
They were goths though, and they were not created but created that persona for themselves.
>>
>>74337977
go away is the only song that looks like the album cover. spotify recommended it and then i thought the album was going to be the same and was disappointed. i didn't give it a complete listen though
>>
>>74338337
It's a good album. Listen to it again.
>>
>>74338381
ok. i will!
>>
They were much better as an actual band before they got signed and made to sing over electronic pop by one of the KLF
True story
>>
They kind of vaguely occupy a musical space that Grimes stabs at, although an older version. But their cultural role / status is a bit different.
>>
bretty gud
really liked the music video for since yesterday
https://youtu.be/x7QPBzAJ_io
lil ugly mane's version of go away on three sided tape vol 2 is also lit
>>
>>74338477
>Grimes
Can't we have one single thread without mentioning that ugly slag?
>>
I want to fuck Rose McDowall
>>
>>74338625
We all do.
>>
Rose is good on this

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hjPYNWaTA0U
>>
>>74338145
Goth trend? In the 80's?
Dude...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.