[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people here are failed musicians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How many people here are failed musicians?
>>
>>74336186
Not me, lol
>>
how do you fail as a musician? the only failure is the inability to properly realize your works.
>>
File: lou.jpg (16KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
lou.jpg
16KB, 320x213px
>>
>>74336208
came here to post this

if you aren't recording things that are fuckin' awesome to you, you really don't have a reason to record. And if you're recording to try and make money, you definitely don't have a reason
>>
i think music is the only thing i dont completely fail at and even then i still fail half the time
>>
>>74336208
>>74336208
not practicing your instrument enough, writing shitty music, no one liking it or caring
>>
Literally every (group of) "musician(s)" who browses this board.
>>
>>74336249
the thing is, the quality and other people's response is kind of irrelevant

it's fundamentally the same process at any skill level
>>
>>74336310
bullshit, you can't be a musician if you have no idea what the fuck you're doing
>>
>>74336355
I'm saying it always consists of evaluating something and deciding what you want to do or change, generally with no one around to tell you if you're onto something or off in the weeds.

Also having no idea what you're doing is an important part of figuring out what you're doing. Really if you know exactly what you're doing and find it easy, you should do something more challenging.
>>
hi
>>
>>74336412
how are you going to make music not knowing anything about chords and how to arrange them into something that sounds good?
>>
>>74336453
it's not that hard to work it out by ear
>>
>>74336436
hi
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.