[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Albums to become an hero to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: a0152078045_10.jpg (148KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0152078045_10.jpg
148KB, 1200x1200px
My 2 year long relationship ended and now I'm just sort of sleeping around. its hard when you find someone and they decide that you aren't worth it once you get to know them.

Thinking about becoming an hero. Can anyone rec some albums that will help me out?
>>
File: 51tkE1C+oiL.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51tkE1C+oiL.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>
File: Suicide_chart.jpg (3MB, 2400x4992px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_chart.jpg
3MB, 2400x4992px
don't do it man, relationships come and go. With time and keeping yourself busy you will get over her.

Maybe these albums will help though. Keep yr head up m8
>>
>>74333562
This album saved my life
>>
File: R-376128-1351688728-2187.jpeg.jpg (12KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
R-376128-1351688728-2187.jpeg.jpg
12KB, 300x297px
>>
Bumping for interest.

I'm recording a slowcore album and releasing it to the internet before offing myself so that my music can fade into obscurity just like my life. :)
>>
>>74333619
What's it called
>>
>>74333539
Medicine Bottle is best for that senpai
>>
waaah wahhhh my gf left me now im gonna kill muhself rawr ;_;
>>
>>74333641
No name yet.
>>
>>74333539
please kill yourself you scumbag normie faggot
>>
wah wah I'm having so much sex with different people, such a manslut i should kmys XD
>>
just do it faggot, if that's your only reason stop being a bitch and do it
>>
>>74333539
Exact same thing happened to me. Also 2 years. Don't an hero about it, it's retarded. Just be sad it's good for you to experience shit like this.
>>
>>74334049
2 and a half years, bro.
>>
>>74333696
That right there is actually a pretty good name
>>
>>74334620
nah, that's a shitty "insert name here"tier name
>>
>>74333539
>Reddit spacing
>Broken Ankle posting
I want normies to leave.
>>
>unironically wanting to kill yourself over a fucking relationship
Alright kiddo, here's the deal.. the moment you pull that trigger one of the following will happen:
>the bullet will never be shot because quantum immortality, and that's if you're LUCKY, it may as well just leave you with permanent brain damage but alive
>you will reincarnate and it will probably be as something very lame or someone with an even shittier life
>your consciousness will create another dimension for you to keep living which you have no idea if it will be good at all
>you will go to hell because suicide is a sin
>if you're VERY lucky you will just stop being conscious of anything and enter the void of nothingness in peace, which is pointless because you can't experience nothing so it's the least probable one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.