[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU THINK IT'S THE PIPES BUT WHO TURNS ON THE LIGHTS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MES.jpg (55KB, 432x500px) Image search: [Google]
MES.jpg
55KB, 432x500px
YOU THINK IT'S THE PIPES
BUT WHO TURNS ON THE LIGHTS?
>>
>>74328075
CUZ IM IN TOO DEEP
>>
File: 1486252143021.jpg (4KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1486252143021.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
YOU BETTER STOP SHAKING DOWN THOSE
>>
what do you think of New Facts /mu/?
>>
>>74328075
INFEST MY HOME AT NIGHT
THEY ARE NOT ALRIGHT
TEN TIMES MY AGE
ONE TENTH MY HEIGHT
>>
>>74328075
remember pic related? this is him now. feel old yet?
>>
WE HAD SALMON ON A BUS
>>
>>74328075
Mark's turned into a city hobgoblin
>>
AT EPSOM NO RACES LOST
WE DON'T BET WE JUST TEK
>>
When the height of culture is a bad stew
Space bores, government disorder
Indian clerk, low-calorie drink
Where's the lay of the land
Where children circle in cycles
Giving jokes ad lib
By bearded writers
Who defected to
Higher realms
Advertising realms
>>
>no black man's going to come in my home and call me the oppressor, cause if I've got any call with the English working class...the English working class created this country so that those fuckers could come over here and complain about it, I have no guilt about them, its only the middle class and upper middle class who have any guilt about the blacks and Irish, do you know what I'm saying? and I don't like people pulling that on me...black people and Irish people come over here and think they're being oppressed, the English working class know that as a fact...Do you know what I mean, no black man's going to come over to me and say "You are the fuckin' oppressor," because I've never oppressed him, as far as I'm concerned he's oppressing me, because I have to watch his music on TV and I don't particularly like it, it's another way of looking at it...
WDHMBT?
>>
why does anyone like The Fall?
>>
>>74329407
because they used to be great.

also peel loved them, and all british music journos idolized him so osmosis and all that
>>
>>74329449
>used to be great
fol de rol is pretty good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.