[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We intellectually deconstruct its everyday bro bar by bar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
ITT: We intellectually deconstruct its everyday bro bar by bar
>>
>Ya
what does this symbolise?
>>
>>74327766
Ya is short for Yahweh. Jake is a devout Jew
>>
>>74327800
>Y'all can't handle this
is this supposed to be a threat?
>>
>>74327868
With this line Jake is stating that he is the only true follower of the faith, and that others are too weak to behold YHWH's glory and grace as Jake does.
>>
>>74327685
E N G L A N D is my C I T Y
>>
>>74327685
>Y'all can't handle this
Jake is trying to say that we are unable to understand his poetry
>Y'all don't know what's about to happen baby
Despite us not being worthy enough to grasp his words, we know he is going to speak. Unfortunately we don't know how far his diction will go.
>Team 10
Jake is calling for his allies in the "Team 10" social media group.
>Los Angeles, Cali boy
>But I'm from Ohio though, white boy
Jake is stating where is from. He believes knowing his geographical background will allow the listener to better understand his lyrics. This, however, is a fallacy as "Fuck where you're from
Fuck where you're goin'
It's all about where you're at."
In the line before this Jake states where he's at, saving the stanza from being disregarded before he makes his mistake.
>>
>>74327916
interesting, interesting
but what does
>It's everyday bro with the Disney channel flow
mean?
surely that's something to be ashamed of, is there an agenda here?
>>
>>74328006
>It's everyday bro with that Disney Channel flow
Jake immediately induces biting satire within the lyrics, by juxtaposing the "flow" of a song with the commodification of that aforementioned flow, immediately tying it to the Disney Channel. It seems to be biting satire of not only the societal control of popular music, but the direct corporations at hand with commodifying the works of artists
>>
>>74328031
>'Bout 5 mill on YouTube in 6 months
>Never done before
>We pass all the competition man
>Pewdiepie is next
The satire continues by focusing on the megalomania of young celebrities, focusing on their forceful hatred of others above them in popularity. It is also focused on the doublethink of those same celebrities, a potential onset to narcissism.
>>
>>74327685
>I'm from ohio though... white boi
Clearly social commentary on prejudices that exits against rural american populus
>>
SOME
>>
COLLAR STAY POPPIN
>>
>Got new merch and it's selling like a God church
The merchandise that Jake and Team 10 are peddling are not only items of clothing, they're a token of your dedication and faith to Team 10. Jake tells us this by comparing the merch to a church of God, where people go to show their dedication to their God.
There is a clever double meaning also in the line. Jake compares his merch's high sales to the spread of religion, particularly Christianity. Christians would 'sell' their religion across the world to spread God and his churches, now Jake is spreading his merchandise across the world to spread the message of Team 10.
Note how he says 'God Church' and not God. Jake himself is God in this song and he isn't selling himself, he's selling tokens of affection to himself. The church of Team 10 is not a building, it's a hoodie or t-shirt.
>>
File: 1499714805109.png (576KB, 840x467px) Image search: [Google]
1499714805109.png
576KB, 840x467px
https://youtu.be/QkIq98Mi8IQ
This answers so many questions
>>
File: on_color_large.png (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
on_color_large.png
25KB, 310x310px
>>
File: smugjake.jpg (196KB, 1126x1294px) Image search: [Google]
smugjake.jpg
196KB, 1126x1294px
>>74328986
But, reddit hates him. He's /ourguy/.
>>
Itt: reddit
>>
>>74328982
there are so many good lines in this
>>
>>74328986
>enter in a thread
>post reddit >:D
>leave

I thought this was just a meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.