[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your hopes for Bjork's new album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: bjork.jpg (56KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
bjork.jpg
56KB, 1000x600px
What are your hopes for Bjork's new album?
>>
That it is very good and happy.
>>
>>74323432
trap flavored beats and features by famous rappers
>>
I really just want a techno album. Doubt that will happen but one can dream. Vulnicura was a let down tbqh

just imagine björk singing over stuff like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daSid6Lh9Vs
>>
Something exciting. Music has been really boring this year in my opinion so I'm hoping for something that's fun and interests me.
>>
>>74323472
Wow that was a great track. Thanks for sharing that anon.
>>
I just want more delicious sound design from arca and sultry string arrangements from bjork
>>
>>74323472

>techno

please god no
>>
>>74323557
i really hate Arca desu, he's just not good. Hope they don't work togethr again
>>
File: 1500992520069.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500992520069.png
36KB, 778x512px
That it comes with some music videos with THICC malky mumy tities
>>
>>74323593
This new album is essentially a collaboration between them. Vulnicura had the arrangements down before he came aboard, new album was written by both of them from the ground up.
>>
>>74323611
where did you read this? We don't even have a title or release date yet and the only information she's released is that this is another "falling in love" album like Vespertine was
>>
File: bork4.jpg (72KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
bork4.jpg
72KB, 500x476px
>>74323432
become married to bork
>>
>>74323432
I hope it comes out very, very soon
>>
>>74323697
http://pitchfork.com/news/63984-bjork-and-arca-at-work-on-new-bjork-album/
>>
File: inside.png (56KB, 190x163px) Image search: [Google]
inside.png
56KB, 190x163px
>>74323734
>>
>>74323769
mother fucker

So it's essentially going to sound like Vulnicura part 2 with the one trick pony Arca

fuck me
>>
>>74323786
I'm sure bjork's worked more on it that arca, otherwise it would be a collaboration album not a bjork album.
>>
A music video where she gets her minge out
>>
upbeat, electronic, full of energy, fast paced, pretty - something like Post would be amazing desu
>>
>>74323772
sometimes i'm wishin that my dick had gopro
>>
>>74323432
I hope it playes a note.
>>
>>74323432
That there's no """sociopolitical commentary"""
>>
I hope it's happy for her sake, Vulnicura sounds like Bjork in pain and alone

I also really liked Vulnicura so if I'm being selfish I hope it's like that
>>
Needs to be something upbeat and fun. Vulnicura was such a bore.
>>
As little of Arca as possible
>>
>>74323432
I want Thom yorke to sing with her again
>>
I kinda want some songs that sound like kokomo by the beach boys.
>>
File: Sin título6.jpg (17KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título6.jpg
17KB, 520x390px
Mfw new Bork ablum
>>
>>74323575
I think he meant like Debut/Post's more electronic tracks.
>>
File: bjork-1993-kevin-cummins-5-04.jpg (80KB, 498x736px) Image search: [Google]
bjork-1993-kevin-cummins-5-04.jpg
80KB, 498x736px
I wish Björk would still do slutty photoshoots.
>>
>>74324089
No luck in that department, by the looks of it it's gonna be Vespertine 2.0
>>
I'm hoping there's a collab with Gordon Lightfiot 2bh
>>
>>74323432
Vespertine 2
>>
>>74323432
Homogenic 2
>>
>>74323432
I think byork is going to see these comments, because she's Bjork.so: hey Bjork! I'm a big fan! You do you kay? Lord with.
>>
>>74326090
hello ,bjőrk here.. yes haha thank u for being a fan!!! im good thanks, sooooo excited about this album to share with you!!! hope u like it ;)
>>
>>74325932

It does seem like it’s going to be this actually >>74326117
>>
I tend to like Bjork more when with a darker sound like on Medulla or Vulnicura. Based on her own observations about Vulnicura, my hopes aren't too high about the next one being a favorite of mine. She's aired out the dirty laundry and made a compelling record of it so she'd probably gonna do something more in the vein of Vespertine which I'm not as keen on. Wouldn't mind a return to Post form but Bjork hasn't been there in so long now that I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>74323432
i dont care what it sounds like i just want slutty lyrics about how much she loves dick again
>>
Unironically I want something kind of like Volta.
>>
Hopefully something that completely revolutionises music as we know it.
>>
>she will never do something as experimental as Medulla again
>>
>>74324779
thïcc
>>
>>74323467
this but also her getting blacked
>>
>>74329690
no, that might cause another fan to an hero
>>
>>74329690
She banging niggers is just a meme, is it?
>>
>>74330509
idk she's probably tried sex with a variety of men
>>
>>74323432
Im waiting for her best album since Vespertine.
>>
>>74329690
That's make a good music video. Very artistic, some kind of social commentary...
>>
>>74325976
this, homogenic is her best album
>>
>>74330509
She was dating Goldie which is part of the reason her stalker tried to kill her and then killed himself. She had already broken up with him when the guy decided to do it though.
>>
>>74324050
This. I would like something like Homogenic or some MTV Unplugged like instruments based album
>>
when is the video for the gate gonna drop?
tomorrow??

how long ago was the interview for Dazed taken?
>>
>>74323432
Something chaotic would be cool
>>
>>74332462

The interview was in June, she played them an unfinished version of the album, they were like the first people to hear it outside of her and Arca.

We don’t know when the video will be out, unfortunately, hopefully tomorrow!
>>
LEAK WHEN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>74334106

I don’t think she wants another Vulnicura situation where the leak a few days after announcement messed up all her promo plans.

She says ‘very soon’ yet no release date on the pre-orders. Could be wrong but I think it’ll release within days. She’s said before she doesn’t like the wait between announcement and release as well.
>>
>>74323432
I hope she goes back to writing memorable vocal melodies like on her first four albums.
>>
>>74334239
Im predicting a two weeks from know. But who knows, a bit weird that she didn't announced the name or cover. But it's Bjork, and Bjork always surprises
>>
M O N D A Y
O
N
D
A
Y
>>
>>74334297

In the Dazed article they said they were played a very melodic “straightforward” song which is about her and Arca but she wasn’t sure if it was going to be on the final album, really hope it is
>>
>>74334511
Hope the album is great. Im convinced she can release another classic album like her first 4.
>>
>>74323769
thats kind of a bummer but i listened to stonemilker which they linked at the bottom and cried so good times.
>>
>>74334239
It didn't even just mess up promo plans, the leak wasn't even finished. So they figured they would rather make sure people don't listen to the unfinished version as much as possible even if it screwed all their other plans up. I'm not entirely against leaking but it's an entirely different story when you're leaking in progress stuff or old stuff (unless it's something where what was intended was never released at all).
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.