[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Artists with boring discographies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4192.jpg (60KB, 782x439px) Image search: [Google]
4192.jpg
60KB, 782x439px
ITT: Artists with boring discographies
>>
>>74321967
I could never get into Dylan I just sold his records I owned except for highway 61 and blonde on blonde
>>
ITT: ops with shit taste
>>
agreed
Dylan is for 50 year old dad's and pretentious art students
>>
>>74321967
>>74322238
>>74322306
Dylan is not that great nor consistent as a musician. He's more of a "poet" and I use that term very loosely to describe him.
>>
Cohen > Dylan BIGly
>>
>>74322440
>>74322306
>>74322238
Let me guess, you only listen to true artists like Grimes and Death Grips?
>>
>>74322238
bringing it all back home is great too. i own those three, not gonna get anything else. maybe, just maybe blood on the tracks
>>
>>74322780
no, i hate that meme shit
you Dylanfags are the same as lewronggeneration kids
>>
>>74323421
Epic my man, just epic! I'm sure one of the most influential and revered contemporary folk musicians doesn't do it for you. And you didn't even explain anything except claiming he and his fans suck.
>>
Kys OP
>>
>>74323833
alright I'll explain
His music is boring with one of the most generic and simple instrumentals.
His lyrics are all preachy and his vocals fucking suck. He can show that harmonica up his ass
Also Dylan is so unlikeable he didn't even show up to get his Nobel's prize because he thinks he's above everybody
How's that for an explanation?
>>
File: vomit.png (349KB, 1114x439px) Image search: [Google]
vomit.png
349KB, 1114x439px
dylan is absolutely garbage and dated folk, no idea why he's still so loved.
>>
>>74322780
>Let me guess, you only listen to true artists like Grimes and Death Grips?
No, I listen to many of his contemporaries.

Dylan may be a great "songwriter" in the sense that he writes literary epics of songs, but his songs are hardly musical and sound very wooden, more or less an unrefined vehicle for poetry that actual folk songs.

He never had much of an ear for melody.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>74323421
>2017
>still using the lewronggeneration meme
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.