[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Bands you can't tell if /mu/ loves or hates. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: AnCo.png (121KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
AnCo.png
121KB, 318x159px
ITT: Bands you can't tell if /mu/ loves or hates.

Pic related.
>>
/mu/ here. I like them.
>>
>>74316189
A lot of /mu/ really likes them, a lot of /mu/ also like them but say they don't, and few genuinely don't.

I got murdered on here other day for saying AnCo was better than Radiohead
>>
>>74316233
i mean they are
>>
>>74316233
>A lot of /mu/ really likes them, a lot of /mu/ also like them but say they don't, and few genuinely don't.
>I got murdered on here other day for saying AnCo was better than Radiohead
They are
>>
>>74316233
You were right. Animal Collective was the true band of the 2000s.
Radiohead had already peaked with OK Computer and were just more mainstream.
Animal Collective on the other hand got better and better with each and every album, one after the other, hit after hit, culminating up to MPP.
Plus, including Person Pitch in there and you got yourself the better musicians with the better output that couldn't be matched and copied.
>>
Tame Impala
>>
Feels, Strawberry Jam and MPP is one of the greatest three album streaks in the history of rock music
>>
>>74316688
/mu/ definitely dislikes them, you can tell because people just use their albums as b8 instead of actually discussing or praising them
>>
>>74316688
innerspeaker and lonerism are good
currents isn't so good
>>
Used to love everything they did. Now...just don't care. That being said they seem to have had a huge in-direct influence on my songwriting, and every time I try to compose at all, it always ends up being AnCo inspired layers of colorful synths. Shit literally happened to me one time where I was tryna do some black metal, switched to some synths to do some 10 second intro thing only to never go back to synths, then never left the synths until I later wanted to add a bit of guitar.
>>
>>74316705
>anco
>rock
>>
>>74316189
I really hate their fan base on /mu/, I could really give a shit about the band though. Its there fanbase on here that makes you want to hate them. They get constant threads just dedicated for them without even releasing any new material. The RYM chart fags just spam there albums.
>>
>>
>>74316189
>>74316688
>>74316817
i fucking hate these bands
only nu-male fags like em
>>
>>74316189
love em

>>74316688
haven't listened to an album by them yet, but their singles are underwhelming

>>74316817
twin fantasy is my favorite album
>>
File: geologist.jpg (4KB, 272x180px) Image search: [Google]
geologist.jpg
4KB, 272x180px
am i really all the things that are outside of me?
>>
>>74316688
Lonerism > Currents > Innerspeaker
>>
>>74316750
Pleb
>>
>>74316649
Jesus Christ could you be any more of a dick rider
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.