[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King Gizz + Liz Wiz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: King-Gizzard.jpg (80KB, 860x430px) Image search: [Google]
King-Gizzard.jpg
80KB, 860x430px
it took a while but this band has grew on me with time. i know this board generally doesn't have many nice things to say about this band but are there any fans here? what do you think about the 2 new albums this year so far and which do you prefer? what direction would you like them to move in now?
>>
Its normally just one guy shitting up the threads. I was a lot more hyped for murder of the universe than flying microtonal banana. I really want them to go back to the sort of care free chill vibe their early stuff had like quarters and mind fuzz
>>
>>74315148
I like that song rattlesnack but i dont feel cool enough IRL to look into their other music
>>
>>74315262
The fact that you were capable of such reflection proves you're cool enough
>>
Pumped for Sketches of Brunswick East. I like Mild High Club so I'm hoping for a sound similar to some of their laid back vibes, kinda like Slow Jam I and 2, and some stuff on Oddments.

Microtonal > Murder IMO
>>
>>74315221
new album out in like 3 weeks is meant to be a chilled out jazz influenced thing my dude. gonna b good.
>>
SICK RIFFS
I
C
K

R
I
F
F
S
>>
>>74315461
S I C C P O S T B R O
>>
What's some other jazz that sounds like the river?
>>
Definitely a fun band to listen to. Murder of the Universe could have had instruments under the narration, honestly.
>>
>>74315148
FMB is 8/10 for me and MotU is 6/10. I think they need to experiment more with sounds and genres and stop making the same songs over and over again. It only worked for Nonagon Infinity because that was the gimmick for the album. PMDB is probably their best because of how different it is compared to the rest in their discography
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.