[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How an island of 300,000 have soo many talented people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4876.jpg (78KB, 533x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4876.jpg
78KB, 533x362px
How an island of 300,000 have soo many talented people?
>>
No mud people to ruin the gene pool and good culture, and a landscape just unforgiving enough to weed out the weaklings but be habitable.
>>
They have less than ten talented people.
>>
>>74312685
>ruin the cultural music
>literally rewrite the book on popular music three fucking times, each time waiting for cumskins to lazily ripoff the sound for a cheap buck and run the whole thing into the ground and start up again with something else new and innovative and deeply controversial
>>
>>74312443
They have like 90% college graduate population. Iceland is a place where smart people move.
>>
>>74312443
They didn't have any talented people until mark e smith turned up
>>
File: Screenshot_16.jpg (32KB, 416x448px)
Screenshot_16.jpg
32KB, 416x448px
>>74313517
Will I finally be smart if I move to Iceland?
>>
>>74313517
>where smart people move
Maybe they were raised there
>>
>>74315866
yes, that's the place you move to if you were raised there
>>
Western country with extremely high living standards for the entirety of its small population and a government that actively and proudly promotes the arts?

Hmmmm, nah that couldn't be it.
>>
File: Mississippi_map.jpg (283KB, 1200x1013px)
Mississippi_map.jpg
283KB, 1200x1013px
>>74312443
Because an American state with less than 3 million people and the country's worst economy provided tons of material for them to rip off.
>>
>>74312814
>cumskin

The proper term is "chickenshitskin". Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>74317334
That's Britain, lad.
>>
>>74312443
because they have way, way more than 300,000 in population?
>>
>>74312443
>two music acts well known outside of Iceland
>so many talented people that 'so' needed an extra 'o'
>>
>a part time dentist
>>
>>74317411
we're talking about Iceland, kiddo
>>
>>74317557
in proportion to their population? yes, they do. they also have a lot of acts that are not big outside of Iceland but are still really talented.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.