[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can you stream pretty much ever Captain Beefheart album,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: trout mask replica.jpg (419KB, 1409x1431px) Image search: [Google]
trout mask replica.jpg
419KB, 1409x1431px
Why can you stream pretty much ever Captain Beefheart album, but not his most famous one? I had to buy a CD from the Frank Zappa website for like, $20.
>>
>>74307883
whoever holds the rights is a cunt, ez
>>
>>74307883
isn't it on youtube?
>>
His stuff got released on a lot of different record labels.

>>74307904
Frank Zappa because it's a Bizarre Records recording? Or whoever is in charge of that now, no idea how it works.
>>
>>74307883
Did you try Youtube
>>
>>74307883
Couldn't you have torrented ir instead?
>>
>>74307919
>>74307948
I meant officially. It's not on Spotify or any of the others, even though you can stream Safe as Milk, or Lick My Decals Off, and many others.
>>
File: mandatory for all citizens.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mandatory for all citizens.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>74307883
>listening to Braptain Queefshart
fucking hell why not just buy a cock cage while you're at it
>>
>>74307985
>politicizing sexuality
You're going to get a big suprise when you have your first girlfriend...if you're capable...
>>
>>74307883
You know you can download music right?
>>
You have to listen to it with lossless quality. Maybe he didn't want to put it on streaming because of that like Neil Young did some time ago. Or maybe record studio right etc. Anyway, download lossless and lossy. Listen to the lossless on your PC and put the lossy one one Spotify with the local track sync option.
>>
>>74307883
WHAT IS THAT ALBUM COVER
>>
>>74309135
somebody's new
>>
>>74309135
LMAO you're like a baby
>>
>>74308711
Not from any of the online stores. It's not on iTunes or Amazon.
>>
>>74309935
You know you can download music right?
>>
It's just the zappa family trust's bullshit.

I doubt french, harkleroad, don's wife, e.t.c get any money from the sales of it
>>
>>74309935
Download means pirating dumbass.
>>
>>74309935
Are you baiting right now?
>>
>>74307985
Hot
>>74309135
Its a bagel
>>
>>74309935
>Paying for music
good goy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.