[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rage Against The Machine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

This album and the band in general, yay or nay?
>>
Corny shit for losers who think they have the power to affect major change in the world.

Also melon likes them.
>>
>>74305335
One of the greatest debut albums of all time desu. I don't care what anyone else says
>>
yeah so >>74305364 is wrong and the band is okay in general
>>
>>74305472
Hey there Chee Goovara hows that revolution going?
>>
>>74305335
Corny. Outdated. Evil Empire is leaps and bounds the better album. Battle of Los Angeles is also a better album.
>>
>>74305335
They were the Death Grips of the 90s
>>
I try to ignore their generic "baww da system is bad n rayciss we gotta rebel yo" lyrics and focus on how nice and funky everything is. Great album with shit lyrics.
>>
>>74305335
Mongolian Chop Squad is better, less communist
>>
yeah so >>74305472 is wrong and the band sucks in general
>>
>>74305520
This and Beck
>>
>>74305519
yea, Zack is awful on the first album. Sounds like a teenager. The next 2 albums are superior
>>
>>74305335
Yay. Good to workout to as well.
>>
>>74305335
They are really good and talented, but I don't like em.
>>
>>74305335
Sure, the lyrics are downright terrible at points, but I remember at a certain point some anon asked what the most masculine feeling album ever is.
I'd say it's between this and The Money Store probably.
I remember some other Anon said MBDTF is #1 in masculine music, and I understand that to an extent.
Gorgeous is a song where you could just picture Kanye marching through a red-skied grassy plain, yanking pillars down with chains around his wrists, a mouthful of diamonds and a fistful of steel.
That being said though, RATM straight up feel like a hardcore blade to the throat.
Don't be ashamed to be a fan of them.
Also, Morello is a gifted guitarist.
>>
>>74305335
The album has great production and sound quality. I use it to test and show off my sound system to plebs sometimes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.