[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am completely in love with this album right now, everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: R-24561-1185447256.jpeg.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-24561-1185447256.jpeg.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
I am completely in love with this album right now, everything about it is so incredible, the drones, the beats the musique concrete in some sections, but most of all the lyrics.
discuss this album, or just post all caps lyrics from it
>CIRCLE K, SHITTY COFFEE
>>
>>74301026
I'VE TAUGHT MYSELF TO SURVIVE A FOUR STORY FALL, WEARING A SPACESUIT AND A DEAD ENGLISHMAN'S SOCKS

10/10 album
>>
>>74301026
yeah, this album is top tier. Check out Why? if you like this
>>
The was once a time when I would listen to anything so many times that I would gain an appreciation for it no matter how abstract and weird it was.
However that was before my music collection grew to the bloated beast it is today. Now I just don’t have the time to force myself into an album which I know will only ever become, at BEST, an averagely interesting part of my collection.
>>
>>74301109
ive currently been making my way through Anticons releases. atmosphere is top tier, and it seems anything Doseone touches is gold. ive also been going through cLOUDDEADS more obscure stuff, like their peel sessions and their live shows; live in montreal is a MUST listen.

>>74301139
either way you should definitely check this out, im kind of in the same boat, i listen to alot of obscure live recordings of psychedelic noise rock bands like airway and LRD, but this still towers over them

>ART MUSEUMS MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF I UNDERSTAND NOW WHY
>>
>>74301139
This whole "I have too much music, I have no time to listen to new things!" deal has never made any sense to me.
>>
this album is forever a mystery
>PHYSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS OF A BISYCLE, ISN'T IT REMAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKABLEEEEEEE
>>
>>74301231
Have you checked the Boards of Canada remix of one of their tracks? That shit is banging
>>
File: peel sessions.png (101KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
peel sessions.png
101KB, 2000x2000px
Have you heard the Boom Bip & Doseone / cLOUDDEAD Peel Sessions? Good stuff
>>
one of my favourites, I've noticed its gotten way more recognition from /mu/ in the last 2-3 years than before, dunno why exactly but I guess thats cool
>>
>>74301026
>the musique concrete elements
hahahahahahaha, this board will be the death of me one day
>>
File: folder.jpg (83KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
83KB, 800x800px
>>74301109
4/5
>>
>>74301026
The greatest hip hop album of all time desu
>>
overrated
>>
listen to their side-projects next
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPSY0T8G89I

>>74302737
bad post
>>
>>74301139
Just put the albums you think you will really like on your phone and play them when you drive somewhere
>>
>>74302777
overrated doesn't mean its bad dumbass.

7/10 is a solid score.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.