[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

things on the sticky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1405099255590s.jpg (28KB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1405099255590s.jpg
28KB, 250x190px
>t-umblrcore radiopop album from a band of sellouts
>numetal influenced dubstep album
>the tdkr of music (the only passable album on there)
And then you wonder why this board is so shit.
>>
Welcome to/mu/.
Now get out.
>>
>>74300779
^
>>
lol make my album the sticky
>>
This place is filled with non-hobbyists that more often than not have absolutely no real opinion on the board subject other than how it manages to cultivate them an image. It's all about posturing and replacing your personality with easy-to-fix tricks (music taste in this instance).
Take a look at all the "how do i make my gf like my music" threads and realize the kind of people you interact with here. They love to accuse "normies" and women of shallowness yet their core personality is as superficial if not more than them.
>>
>>74300828
rude

but true
>>
>>74300727
Dude animal collective have dogshit records but MPP isnt that bad. Also its cause those albums and bands were made into memes, very easy to identify. I dont see neutral mil hotel discussed that much anymore, anco rarely. What music do you like?
>>
>>74300828
>>74300727
You are /mu/; you're talking about yourselves.
>>
>>74300970
No one is /mu/ we're only talking about tendencies which the majority of the posters here display (and yes, like some others I'm not one of them). Take your idiotic "we" attitude place a further as you can into your rectal cavity or alternatively try some other site. 4chan was never intended for spewing opinions based on conformity but i guess faggotry always find a place to settle in even when it's not welcomed (like in your case)
>>
>>74301027
It's not a conformist mentality, it's an aversion to your retarded content free reply and your retarded waste of a pruned thread thread. If you just needed to assert your superior taste, make a relevant thread.
>>
>>74301112
I'm not OP you retard and I don't care what he really thinks, i'm only posting my own opinion just because i can. You still need to gtfo with your "we" bullshit regardless it's bait or not. You're such a pussy that even addressing the idiot OP directly is impossible for you so you rather generalize the opposition.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.