[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tripl J vs Invasion Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 8764556-16x9-large.jpg (51KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
8764556-16x9-large.jpg
51KB, 700x394px
http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/news/musicnews/h100-survey/8764540

This is a survey to #changethedate of the biggest music countdown in Australia. Currently it is on January 26 every year, which is a date commemorating the start of the invasion of the Australian continent by the British, and the genocide of Australia's Indigenous people.

Please complete the survey and let Triple J know that you want the date to change, so the Hottest 100 can be enjoyed by ALL Australians.
>>
>>74299576
bampu
>>
Who cares?
>>
I voted for Triple J to harden the fuck up.
>>
>>74299676
>I voted for Triple J to harden the fuck up.
Yeah, I think they're afraid at the moment that taking what could be construed as political action might result in some kind of funding cut retaliation from the govt.
>>
>>74299576
fuck off. fuck off. fuck off... invasion day my arse... i'm not even a /pol/tard but fuck off w/ the SJW horseshit... i know more boongs than u ever met and they couldnt give a shit. they hate you. they laugh at u.
>>
This isn't /pol/ but its still right wing y'know
>>
>>74299576
Change the date of the countdown after the date of Australia day is changed if that ever happens. If not keep it on the same day.
>>
>>74299888
>>74299675
>>
>>74299888
>i know more boongs than u
>they laugh at u
Spot the aussie up in here...
>>
>>74299576
I wonder how many people looking want to change the date are of Anglo descent themselves?
>>
>>74300526
its triple j so 99%
>>
>>74300526
i left them a pretty deep comment about how as a white man my very existance is oppresive
>>
I'm going to share this to /pol/.
>>
>>74300760
Fuck off from /mu/ mainstream normie.
>>
>>74300783
You absolute nutcase
>>
>>74299576
I just submitted my response "as an indigenous australian" so they might actually care.
>>
>>74300526

I mean, this is a big part of what shits me about the modern left, the inability to follow their ideals through. So the date of our national holiday gets changed, guess what. Australia's still gonna be majority Anglo-Celtic, culture and society will still be built around Anglo-Celtic precedent, and the Indigenous populations will continue to be marginalised through population imbalance if nothing else. If these people truly feel as if the British conquest and subsequent Indigenous displacement was a travesty and full Indigenous sovereignity should be fully restored, then surely the only solution would be the dismantling of the Australian nation and either exile or extermination of the non-Indigenous population. And yet how many have taken steps towards that goal, or even advocated for it in public or in private? Fuck-all, it's just empty gestures like this. They're just as complicit in reaping the rewards of the settler-colonialism they claim to despise as the rest of us Euromutts.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.